Chapter 3

I heard voices calling my name and a stinging feeling on my face. I opened my eyes to see the group around me and I sat up. We were outside in the sand and the man seems like he flew away. I looked up towards Goku as his hand was extended out to help me up and I took it.

"What happened," I said once I was standing and Goku frowned, he had fire in his eyes. 

"He took Gohan and I need help to get him back. Raditz is strong and I can't fight him by my self," Goku said and I nodded.

"I'll help you get Gohan back," I said with a nod. 

"You won't be able to fight him with only the two of you," A deep voice declared and everyone's eyes shot up. 

"It's- it's, PICCOLO!" Bulma, Master Roshi, and Krillin yelped. Goku and I were unfazed though, if anything we were glaring at him, daring him to try anything. 

"What are you saying," I demanded and he chuckled. 

"I'm saying he is to strong, and that the both of you aren't strong enough to defeat him," Piccolo answered jumping from the roof to the ground and walking slowly towards us.

"What are you proposing?" Goku asked curiosity got to the better of him.

"I'm saying, even though it sickens me, I'm willing to fight along side with you,"He said not facing us.

"How do we know you won't turn on us?"

"You will just have to trust me," Goku and I looked at each other and nod. We knew that this is the only way, even if Piccolo was an enemy.

"What's in it for you?" I asked, Goku and I turning towards him.

 "Just my own selfish reason. He wants to destroy everything on Earth but that is my job, and I am not just going to let him take it from me," Piccolo turned to us with an emotionless face. Goku clenched his jaw. I nodded at Piccolo agreeing to fight along side with him, as an ally, Goku did the same and we grabbed the Dragon radar and we were off. When we neared out destination Gohan was no where in sight and Raditz was standing out in the open, messing with the contraption on his face. I bit my lip.

"It's show time,"I muttered and Goku nodded, this is it.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was a really short chapter but at least I updated right? Tell me what you think, any opinions, anything to improve on, tell me. 

Love you <3

~HyperDbzFan