Vine #3- Miss. Kiesha

Intro: Wow, what a beautiful vine that really shows vine at its best. Little kids saying things they should not. What a blessing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story! --Debby 

It all starts with little Desiree. Desiree was known for having very grown-up language. She learned it from listening to her older brother in his room. She never got in trouble at school. She was popular for her Yo Mama jokes that she used to slam to the teachers. Her mom and dad loved her and her snarky R-rated humor. 

One day during recess, Desiree was looking for a teacher after she saw a kid get hit by a drunk school bus driver. The only teacher's room that was closest was Miss. Keisha. Miss. Keisha was Desiree's least favorite teacher. Desiree spread a rumor that Miss. Keisha has spider legs instead of real ones that's why she always had them covered up. Miss. Keisha was the one teacher's who was the victim of Desiree's worst Yo Mama jokes. Most of these consisted of memes and vines that are so iconic I can't even write them down into words (you know which ones I am talking about). 

Desiree went into the room seeing Miss. Keisha lying on her desk looking like she had a rough night, last night. Desiree saw her parents like this a couple of times so she was calm about it. She poked Miss. Keisha with a pencil and said, "Miss. Keisha, Miss. Keisha" but Miss. Keisha didn't reply. Desiree thought, "Omg my fcking god. She fcking dead." She ran out the room in fear of people thinking she killed Miss. Keisha.

Apparently, Miss Keisha overdosed on her desk from heroin. She was alive just in a coma for the rest of her life. Desiree had mixed emotions about her teacher dying. She was sad that somebody died but happy that it was Miss. Keisha. When Desiree was explaining this to her parents she was animated about it as her first storytime that will be on her future youtube channel. When she was explaining how she found Miss. Keisha lying on her desk she felt like the story needed a little oomph. She brought her life-sized doll to the story to represent Miss. Keisha when Desiree found her. Desiree wanted to narrate what happened and what was thinking in her head. She said, "Miss. Keisha, Miss. Keisha oh my fcking god she fcking dead." Her parents and brother laughed at her abrasive humor. 

The story ends with a funeral, a high school drop out, a short Youtube career, and getting arrested one night and being found naked in Denny's parking lot the next day. 

Thanks yall for reading and giving me chance to publish my true passion. -Debby