T W E N T Y E I G H T

The answer to last challenge: Jay slapped Louis.

Dedicated to: Lexipaige1204 Congratulations! Thank you for commenting! 

There was a slight bump in the car, bright white flashed in his eyes rendering a groan in response. 

He emits another whine, rubbing his eyes to rid them of sleep. As if a drugged slumber had been the cause of it, Liam's head feels heavy on his neck. 

Finally, once his head is clear enough he opens his eyes staring out the window. Trees pass his groggy line of vision, he feels his chest tighten snapping his look to Louis that's awake next to him his eyes focused on the window as well. 

Grabbing his brothers hand, Liam nods towards him as the car drives past a set of white gates leading into a neighboorhood straight from a Lifetime Movie. Liam knows Louis won't think much of the gesture if he can ever comprehend it at all in his headspace, but having the chance to see his bother again means the world to Liam. He was stupid to think about running away with Niall, and leaving Louis. What would they have done to him?

"We're home!" 

Pulling into a paved driveway, Liam raises up seeing the house a plain gray color with fakely colored green grass. It matched the other lawns of the houses down the street as if it was a house used for a movie script. 

The garage door opened, Zayn parking the car officially in there. A fluorescent light humming above the car once Zayn waved his hands in motion to trigger it. Liam's car door is opened, Zayn's large tan hands unbuckling the boy he smiles friendly at, "I'm glad to see you're awake."

"Worried the drugs would've killed me?" Liam retorts his smart ass comment said in a less confident voice, "Of course not kiddo, Daddy would never hurt his boys."

"Just kidnap them." Harry sighs placing Louis on his hip, "Liam help us let you live, okay? Be good for us." 

Help us let you live.

Liam drops his head in submission hearing the words, apparently, these men did have a limit; and Liam was nearing his. He didn't want to spend any more time with these psychos, obviously, but did he really want to die?

Showing their wealth, the house was already furnished with fancy looking couches, a dining room straight from a catalog; even baby items in the living room. Liam's placed in the playpen, Louis next to him as the fathers coo at the "children.", "I wouldn't think we'd have to say this again, but we will, we expect you to follow our rules, Liam. All we're trying to do is give you a comfortable life-"

"A-and you can, b-but where's Niall?" The burning guilt in his stomach told Liam that he had gotten his only friend killed, he just had to know. "Niall is not a name we're going to say anymore, as we don't want to upset little Lou."

"D-did you kill him?" He asks staring into the emerald eyes that spoke calmly to him, "Is he here?" The Papa questioned scanning the room, "Nope. Out of sight, out of our mind." Zayn inquires grinning at Louis, the baby that sat contently next to his brother. Liam nods slowly, he feels emotionless as if he really had lost everything. 

What was the fucking point of fighting anymore?

Tears build in his eyes, though he's quick to wipe them away sending Louis a plastered smile, "O-ok."

Harry hums approvingly as he crosses his arms, "Who's hungry?"

>>Not so funny story, this was mostly typed in the ER last night, as I broke my arm. Shoutout to BaileyPress for letting her stupid cat be under my feet when I'm coming downstairs. Therefore updates will be even slower as it's quite difficult to type. I hope this won't affect me too long as if does suck and the cast is bulky. So once again, a big fucking thank you to the one and only, Bailey Press and her stupid cat Peter.<<

>Lots of Love, Emma :)<

>>No challenge, Comment for your next dedication!!<<