You Never Knew Me

You never listened
So I said I was alright

When I look to the sky
I feel like I wanna cry

You never knew how I felt
And you'll never hear it from me

I've never complained
Over your accusations on me

But you pushed me away
When I looked for a friend

Someone who would listen
And try to understand

But I've finally realized
It's just a fantasy

Made by my mind's eye
To let me see

I've never felt so alone
When I'm actually not

Now, my fantasies have shattered
You ruined all in spite

Now I have nothing
To guide me through

There's nothing left for me
Why force a burden on others besides me

I have no reason to stay
So I've decided to leave

You never knew how I felt
And now you'll never see

I'm sorry it's really depressing. My niece had her birthday a few days ago, and we went to a skating ring today to celebrate. A few hours after we got there, my youngest nephew decided to be a brat and got me yelled at for nothing. I decided to just not join in anymore, took off my skates and listened to music the rest of the time. When we finally left (the world really hates me today) I was forced to sit next to, not only the brat, but also my other nephew. They wanted to get me yelled at again, so I just put my music on high, and tuned out the world. Has anyone else ever had people who just wanted you in trouble no matter the cost? I was like a statue, and never moved, even when I was slapped by my mom for "hurting my nephews". When they finally went home, my mom said I disappointed her immensely today. I've never felt so betrayed. I know I shouldn't complain. Others have it a lot worse. Now, though, nobody wants anything to do with me. My sister won't speak to me, neither will my parents. Not even my grandmother. I want someone to talk to, and I know I have friends on here, but I don't want to burden anyone with my fucked up life. I'll quit whining now, I know no one wants to hear my life's story. Trust me, neither do I.