Chapter 2

A/n: Here Chapter 2 enjoy y'all

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kamen Rider Tiger had been baldy hurt from his battle both Takeshi and Jun,  who almost killed him but he manage to defeat them but they both escaped from their death,  when the Kamen Rider Tiger almost kill them both nearly.  He black out from the fight and Rias and her peerage take him inside the club houses,  They trying to heal him so they can have a talk with him.

(...): Y/n... It time to wake up.

Y/n: ...

(...): Y/n... wake up, the world still need you...

Y/n open his eye to saw a lady or women, who was on top of him and have Green eyes and long black hair, with two horn and red gem or stone on her forehead who was stareing at him and lean forward close to his face. 

Y/n: W-Who are you...? And is my name is Really Y/n!?

She smile then lean forward and gently kiss lip,  her lip was soft and she wrap her arm his neck and he was shock but kiss her back,  a few minutes she broke the kiss then say something to him.

Kei Gai: Yes that is your real name and My is name Kei Gai, you been baldly hurt from Takeshi and Jun. You manage to defeat them but they will come back for you again so you must be prepared y/n. Oh also that my first kiss from you. 

Y/n blush very hard but doesn't know if it really or not and this made Xing hai giggles.

Y/n: How do you know I was hurt by them?

(...) Because she your Guardian.

Y/n: Who just say that?

(...): I Did

He turn to his right and saw his DestWilder was standing there.

Y/n: DestWilder you can talk!?

DestWilder: Yes I can talk, but listen Y/n More Rider will be on their way to battle each other and you the only can stop it but someone you can trust Kamen Rider Ryuki but he not much a fighter but you and him can work together as team.

Y/n: But What is his name, and how do I suppose to know and how he look like!?

Kei Gai: Just Follow your heart...

Kei Gai give him a another kiss on the lip, then a very bright light shine both DestWilder and Kei Gai disappears from him.

Club House