Smii7y laughed and looked at the two of us.

"So you knew that we would date," he looked over towards John. "and you doubted that I liked you?" Smii7y said and we both nodded yes. He then looked over at Evan.

"What are you looking at me for? I'm the only one who wasn't involved in anything." I laughed as Smii7y looked down to his feet and I leaned over and kissed his ckeek. I looked at the time and saw it was about 9:43 A.M..

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I heard John ask.

"Well I have to go over to my house and see when I'm moving." It pained me to say that, and I almost broke down. "So I'll be back in about an hour after I leave."

"When are you leaving?" Evan asked me.

"At about 10." I was already dressed for today, just had socks on my feet. No shoes. It was cold outside and I felt like walking today so I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt. I looked at it closely and saw that it was Lucas's. "Whatever. Its fine. And very cozy somehow." I thought to myself as I sat down beside him again.

"You walking today?" John asked me.

"Yep."

"And I love your jacket, where did you get it from?" Smii7y said sarcastically to me.

"I don't really know. But its soft and better than my other jackets." I said looking at him.

He chuckled and shook his head at me. I then looked at my phone to see the time. It was 9:54. Great.

"I better get my shoes on. I'll be back at about 11, 11:30." I kissed Lucas's cheek and got up. I started to slip on my shoes. Once I was done I stood back up and felt arms around me.

"Can I just drive you?" Lucas asked me.

"I know how much you want me too take that offer, but I live fifteen minutes away. It's fine." I said to him as he let go of me. I turned my head towards Evan and John. "Keep him busy, and don't let him worry about me for one second. Please." I begged them making them laugh.

"I'm not a baby OK. I can be patient. Go figure everything out." He started opening the door, slightly pushing me out.

"And I thought you wanted her to stay." John said quietly.

"The quicker she leaves the quicker she comes back." Lucas said facing towards John now. I leaned in kissing his cheek for the third, and final time.

"That's true. I'll see you guys later bye!" I left quickly so Smitt  couldn't stall me any longer.

I started walking towards my mom's house, pulling out my earphones from my pocket. I put my playlist on shuffle and put my phone back in my pocket.

When I got there I looked at my house. The oh so familiar feel of the hard brick underneath my feet as I walked towards my door. The dark brown door reflected the glare of the sun. I twisted the handle and pulled to door open.

"Mom I'm finally back!" I called out to her. I heard footsteps down the hall and saw my mom quickly walking towards me.

"Hi honey. So about Lucas-" she started asking about him. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Not now. After we talk about the moving arrangements." I said smiling.

"Oh ok."

"So where are we going?" I nervously waited for her answer.

"L.A., California." That stung. Yes I would get to see more of my friends more often but, Smii7y.

I tried forcing out a bigger smile. "Oh uh, that's... Great." I tried to sound happy.