3. She is no one to me

Mulai dari awal

Shivaay : I didn't say I don't know her. I said who she is to me ?

Rudra who was quite till now spoke at last.

Rudra : Bhaiya, what are you just saying ? Do you even know that ? You are hurting Anika bhabhi. She's already suffering so much and now you are talking nonsense.

He was getting impatient with every single passing second.

Shivaay : Just cut it Rudra. I don't know her ? She is NO ONE TO ME JUST....NO ONE. Do u get that ?

Tanya came and stood beside Shivaay intertwining her hand with his hand.

Tanya : What's happening Shivaay ? Why are they calling her bhabhi ? Who the hell is she ?

On hearing tanya saying rubbish about anika Om became angry and spoke loudly.

Om : What the hell is she saying shivaay ? Who the hell is she and with what right she's speaking nonsense about my bhabhi ?

Shivaay ( angrily ) : Talk with respect, Om. She's your bhabhi and my wife. And who the hell this ( pointing towards anika ) girl is. I just can't believe for an unknown roadside trash like girl you are talking to me like that.

Janvi came and asked him what rubbish he was speaking. Anika is his wife. Pinky, Tej and Shakti also said the same. Shivaay became angry and shouted.

Shivaay : Stop it. Just stop all of you. This girl cannot be my wife. I don't even know her. I saw her for the first time in the temple. And there I got to know that she is just a middle class girl who just wants attention, that's it. ( Holding Tanya's hand he spoke ) She is my wife, who took care of me when I met with an accident and I LOVE HER.

That was it for anika she just couldn't concentrate on anything except for the words I LOVE HER. She started walking backwards taking baby steps and stumbled when she hit with the first step of stairs. Gauri and Bhavya held her on time.

Anika ran from there as fast as she could and went to her room. Gauri and Bhavya ran behind her because they couldn't take the risk to leave her alone at this moment after what happened.

Shivaay asked from them who Gauri and Bhavya were ? This was also shocking for everyone. They were thinking that he was behaving like that only with Anika but now they thought he lost his memory. Om and Rudra were not able to see anything except for the insult of their bhabhi. They were angry on shivaay. At last they came to him.

Om : What the hell do you think of yourself ? How dare you talk to her that way ? Tell us, Shivaay. Fine. It's fine you don't remember anything but it won't change the reality that SHE IS UR WIFE . You don't have any right to insult her.

Shivaay : I don't know her. I already told you. And I know that girl has filled your brain with these kind of thoughts. She just became a barrier in our bond. BLOODY GOLD DIGGER !

That was it for Om and Rudra. They couldn't tolerate it. Om held him by his collar and he was going to slap him but janvi stopped him and asked him to cool down. She asked them to go to Anika as she needs them now.

After Om and Rudra went towards Anika's room, not before giving a disgusting look to Shivaay, Dadi came to him.

Dadi : I don't know why you are behaving like this. But I'm telling you one thing, billu,you accept it or not but Anika is and will always be the elder bahu of this house. I can't accept this ( pointing at tanya ) girl as my bahu. Meri anika ki jagah koi nahi le skta, Na hamare dil me na iss ghar me.

Janvi and Pinky left with Dadi towards her room. Now Shivaay, Tej and Shakti were standing there. Tej also left after depicting his disappointment. Shakti also left from there silently throwing daggers at shivaay for the first time in his life. Shivaay and Tanya moved towards Shivaay's room.