"She can't be planning anything good!" Eevee said to herself, quickly but quietly following the trio.

.

.

.

After a while, far away from the former park, she lead them to a wide, very dark alleyway. "Huh? An alley? I don't think this a good place for battling. How are you supposed to see the opponent?" Ash questioned.

"That's the point, hehe~" Her voice echoed through the walls, she was now invisible to plain sight due to the extreme darkness.

"This is getting creepy..." Pikachu concluded. "Pikapi Pikachu! (Let's get out of here, Ash!)"

"What, Pikachu?" Ash asked, ignorantly and curiously.

"Nothing at all. Let's just start the battle!" she answered for the Pokémon, her voice emitting an echo once more.

"Alright..." the trainer agreed, hesitantly. "Let's get this over with..."

She giggled once again. "Just what I wanted to hear."

"Now where's your Pokémon?" Ash pointed out.

"Go!" she instead yelled in a commanding voice. "Use Thunder Shock!"

A bright lightning came upon Ash and Pikachu, taking both by surprise, but just before it hit them, Pikachu jumped in and used Iron Tail to counterattack.

"Good job, Pikachu!" Ash shouted in response.

Eevee gasped hiding behind a trash can not very far away. "Who was that?!"

"We may not see you, but we can still win!" shouted the raven-head trainer. "Looks like we're battling another Electric-Type." he mumbled to Pikachu. The Pokémon nodded understanding.

"Thunder Wave!" shouted the girl. Her companion obeyed, throwing a powerful attack.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash shouted as well.

"Pika! (Sure thing!)" He leapt into the air, performing the same acrobat he had earlier in the day. The two attacks collided, creating an explosion.

"This is so intense..." Eevee trembled from behind.

Before Ash could respond, the girl yelled, "Use Quick Attack, the quickest you've got!"

Like wind the Pokémon, that couldn't be seen well because of the darkness in the alley, tackled Pikachu, throwing him in the air. "Pikya! (Agh!)" he shrieked, hurt.

"How is it possible?! I'm injured with just one move, my whole body hurts so much..." Pikachu screamed internally.

Eevee noticed his pain. "It must be a extremely strong Pokémon to hurt Pikachu so easily!" She frowned deeply.

"Buddy, can you still fight?!" Ash questioned, alarmed and concerned.

"Pi一"

"Electro ball!" the girl commanded, not caring what Pikachu had to say.

"Ee?! Eevee! (What?! No!)" Eevee ran and jumped in front of the injured Pikachu, revealing her presence. "Eevee Eevee! (You're going to kill him!)" she cried desperately.

"Pika?! (Eevee?!)"

As soon as the girl saw her, her voice cracked. "Don't let Eevee get hit…!" she yelled.

"Pikachu! (Get out of the way!)" He tried to push her aside, but she wouldn't budge, probably because of shock now.

The girl's Pokémon seemed to jump in front of its own Electro Ball, getting hit instead and they assumed, falling unconscious to the ground as they heard a loud thud. All Eevee could see, were it's shining purple eyes before it got hit.

The alley turned completely silent afterwards.

"H-hello?" Ash asked.

Nothing.

Pikachu weakly sniffed the air. "P-Pikapi. (S-she left, Ash.)"

"How can you simply disappear
In the shadows?" Eevee pondered. She looked down at her feet. "Oh, no."

"Are you kidding me?!" It was a Thunder Stone.

"This better be the last one..." Pikachu sighed in mild anger. "If these things keep happening..."

"Now, let's take you to the Pokémon Center!" Ash urged, picking up his companion and running off with just one worry. Eevee picked something up as well... it's not like it would actually affect her.

 it's not like it would actually affect her

~
"That was the last one. This was your last chance!" the Leafeon shouted, annoyed, at the 'Eevee Brothers'. "If it doesn't work this time… the Queen's not going to like it."

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟