00

intro

I turned away and walks out but BM hold my hand that stop me.

"What about us?" He said in almost begging tone of his voice. I feel so nervous. I stand still managing emotion. Gosh. I hate you for making me feel this way Matthew.

After a few seconds, I come to my senses. I let a chuckled out from my mouth and forcefully moved to face him.

"Us? Oh god BM. We don't have a thing like us!" I almost shouted, my voice is a full of hatred but you still can see my nervousness.

I won't be a fool again.

He froze by my reply and I take that chance to get away from his grip and it's good that it was success.

I don't want to hear his foolish explanations anymore. It fooled me once, but I swear I won't be a victim twice.

"But we used to be together, I just want us to be happy like we used to, Jiwoo."

He turned to face my and set his palm against my cheeks and glued his small eyes to her.

I look at his eyes for a few seconds and yes, I know that look, I know he's realy sincere. I wanted to hug him, kiss him and put this hate aside but I also think about this pain in my heart right now.

"Let's make another good memories with each other like we used to. Can't we be like that?"

I avoid his gaze and put my hands to the door of the taxi ready to open it.

I fixed my eyes for him for the last time, I know my eyes is full of emotions; determined and hatred.

"All the good that we had in your memories, what you say I don't recall."

I told him and open the door and get inside of it. I leave him with a hopeless look over his face.

I wanted to stop and go to him but this pain in my ruled over my brain. 

  -   x   -   x    -   x   -  x   -

Yes, hello! I edit the story, yeah almost all of it since I put it all in Jiwoo's pov. I though it would be good if i will put it all in Jiwoo's pov. Hopefully you like it! 

Anyway, how is everyone doing? 

QOTD: Who's your main ship in kard?