Just A New Target

Im sittin in my car bout to text Lamar because i know Dre ass gotta gun and plans on killin me as soos as i get out. I told Lamar to come for back up he said he would be here in five minutes. so i waited in my car for four minutes. when i got out i had my gun ready, all Dre did was look at me.

Then i see Lamar come out of no where, he grabbed Dre by the neck sayin "nigga come near my sister again and ima blow yo shit out" now get the fuck outta here before i blast you.

i had my gun pointed to him until he was gone.

Lamar came up to me and asked if i was ok. i said yea. then he asked why Dre wanted to kill me and i told him because i shot his home boy.

Ken why you kill the nigga?

because he wouldnt leave me alone then he came to my house and rapped me, i wasnt about to let that nigga walk the streets no more after that.

He rapped you!?

Yea. He told me that I didn’t have his baby he was gonna kill me, so I let him do what he had to and the next day I went to his house and shot him.

Wait, which nigga?

Sean.

Sean? The one with four different baby mommas?

Yea.

Ken are you pregnant?

Hell no! Well I don’t think I am.

You need to go and check. And if you are what you gone do?

Damn I really don’t know Lamar, I might get an abortion.

I think that would be best.

Well anyway thank you for helping me out with that Dre situation

Any time sis. I gotta go. See you later.

Ok, see you.

                                                                                     *Later that day*

I’m in my room and I heard the door open, so I grabbed my gun and looked thru a small crack that I made in the door. I didn’t see any one so I opened my door and walked out, I asked who was in the house and I heard my little cousin say “Nook” so I said “Nigga you better announce yo-self up in here before you get you cap busted back. "

Kendra im hungry and we aint got no food.

Shit nigga you grown you better go buy sum to eat.

Can I have some money?

Huh *sighs* iight ima give you ten dollars you better spend this shit wisely

Thank you.

Yea whateva don’t do nothing stupid lil nigga.

                                                                                          *Outside*

I see this truck pull into the empty house across the street from me and I see this bad ass bitch get out. She was by herself and I went over to introduce myself.

Me: Hey lil momma, my name is Kendra. You new in town?

Her: hi my name is Kiki, im not new in town just to the neighborhood.

Me: you need help with your things?

Her: nahh im good but thank you Kendra. Where do you stay?

Me: in the house right across the street *points to her house*

Her: that’s nice, so you lived here long?

Me: yea I been livin in the same house since I was a jit.

Her: how old are you?

Me: 23 and you?

Her: 28

Me: ohhh I like older women

Her: so you like women?

Me: yea. Do you?

Her: yea.

Me: that’s wats up

Her: well I gotta unpack but we can finish talkin tomorrow.

Me: fasho

                                                                            *The Next Day*

I get up take my shower, got dressed and went to McDonalds. I came back home and Lamar was there, he asked me who the new girl across the street was and I told him none of your business, he said “so you feeling some type of way”?  I said nahh but good luck tryin to get her.

Watch me Ken. So he went over to her house, knocked on the door, and she opened it. I saw her smile and say come in. I looked like oh forreal type shit. 30 minutes later I see Lamar come outside smiling from ear to ear. He came up to and said I told you sis. I asked “so you smashed”? He smiled and looked away, then I asked did you have to pay? Then he looked down at his hands which gave me my answer. He looked at me and said yea. I went into my room and put something else on, then I went to her house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and gave me the same smile she gave Lamar. She invited me In, I saw that she had unpacked just about everything and I saw pictures of her and I guess her siblings. She asked if I wanted anything to drink and I said no, so I asked her why she moved to the neighborhood and she said because the neighborhood she was in was too violent. She told me how a week ago one of her neighbors got shot, I asked her what neighborhood she moved from and she told me, she lived in the same neighborhood as Sean, and I guess she was talking about Sean that got shot. So I changed the subject by asking if she liked niggas and she said not really, they just give her something to do. Basically for the money, I didn’t want to tell her I was the same way, at least not yet. I wanna get it first. She looked at me like she knew what I wanted, then I smiled giving her conformation. She took my hand and we walked to her bed room. She laid me down and went to put on her strap, she kissed my lips, rubbed my shoulders, sucked on my neck, she made her way down leaving atrial of kisses down my body, she began spelling her name in my pussy with her tongue, she stuck her tongue in and out making that mmmmm sound. I bit my lip and held her head down, I started thrusting my hips to match her mouth. She got up and teased my clit with the tip of the strap. Then she put it in like she was angry, I moaned as loud as possible. She gripped my hips and stabbed my insides with that damn strap. As she went in and out I could feel myself about to cum so I told her to speed up, and that’s what she did. She was going so fast I thought she was going to break the headboard. She slowed down a little and I started rubbing my clit and I finally came. When I did she went down and licked it up. (This was the best sex I had since I killed Sean, he was a creep but he knew how to through that dick, just sayin) HMM damn Kendra, I heard Kiki say. I got up and put my clothes back on and just as I was about to leave she said let me give you my number. So we exchanged numbers, and I left.