He's not the same person I met four years ago. What happened to him?

Corahn's POV

I have a headache. Bad hangover, I guess. I walked upstairs and closed the bathroom door. I quickly showered.

Yeah, I cheated. This is my third time. Guess with who? It turns out there's this girl named Shay, bad as hell, light skinned, long red hair, perfect body with a big ass. Minnie used to know her, in fact, she used to hate her.

I'm not really sure why they never got along, but I met her a few weeks ago at the club.

*Flashback*

I was with my boys, Mike & James. "Aye, Minnie know where you at?" James asked me.

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm livin', is that a crime? I'm still young."

Mike shook his head and laughed. He was about to drink some more when he put the glass down. "Damn! She bad!"

He was looking at a girl: she had on a tight black dress, red bottoms, long red hair (natural), and was dancing with a group of girls. "Damn" I said as I sipped my drink.

"Nah, nah, nah" Mike said. "You got Minnie at home with your baby, you can't hit her up."

I chuckled. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Corahn, bruh, do you hear what you're saying? You love Minnie, bruh. You can't holla at her."

I smirked. "Watch me."

I walked over to the dance floor and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me. "Aye, beautiful, wanna talk?"

She smiled. "Yeah, come on." She grabbed my hand and led me to the V.I.P area of the club. "He's with me" she told the security guard. He stepped aside and let us sit down.

"How'd you manage to get into the V.I.P section?"

"Let's just say, I have the hookup" she said while smirking.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" I asked her.

"Shay" she said, slightly yelling over the music. "What about yours?"

"Corahn. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure" she said. We got up and walked over to the bar where Mike and James were.

Mike spit out his drink when he saw me with her. "Bruh, what the hell?! You know you're-"

"Can you shut the fuck up so I can introduce y'all?" I asked him. "Shay, this is James and Mike. Mike and James, this is Shay."

"Hey" Mike said to her.

"Wassup" James said to Shay with a slight nod. He was glaring at her. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Wait... y'all know each other?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, she's the hoe that-"

"Hoe?!" she said.

"Did I stutter, bitch?" James said.

"Nigga, I'm not no bitch! Watch who the hell you're talking to!"

"I call 'em as I see 'em" he said with a smirk.

They both started yelling and causing a scene. I started getting frustrated. "Aye, shut the fuck up! Both of yall" I yelled. It got silent, then I noticed the crowd staring at us. "What the fuck are y'all looking at?!" I yelled. They all quickly looked away and started minding their own business again.

Mike looked at James and Shay. "Now, how do y'all know each other? And one at a time, niggas!"

James sighed. "I know this hoe because-"

"Can I get two martinis?" Shay told the bartender. He came back and gave us our drinks. "Come on, Co, I don't wanna be around them."

"Damn, Corahn, you just finna let that bitch you just met call you 'Co' like that? Damn, you changin', I wonder how Minnie would feel about this."

"Hold on, who is Minnie?"

"Corahn's pregnant girlfriend" James said with a smirk.

She turned to me. "Minnie, as in Minnie Trescott?"

"Umm, I-"

"I went to school with her! I hated that bitch, honestly. We fought in eight grade and she broke my damn nose!"

James laughed. "That's why you had that nose job, huh?"

She quickly covered her nose and squealed. "It's that obvious?"

"Wait, shut the fuck up, both of y'all. So, you know Minnie?"

She nodded. "Yeah, we hated each other."

"Why?"

"It's unimportant" she said.

"Well, if it's not important, you wanna hook up tonight, after this?" I asked.

"Dude, listen to what you're saying" James said.

"Shut up" she said to him. She took my phone out of my pocket and her number and address in it. "Why wait? Let's go now..."

I licked my lips. "Come on then."

"Corahn, you need to fucking think, bruh" Mike said.

James just stood there, shaking his head. "Don't do it, dude."

Shay grabbed my hand and I followed her outside. Before I knew it, I was at her house.

*End of Flashback*

Do I still love Minnie? Hell yeah I do. I just haven't been getting anything since she's been pregnant. I'm a man, I have needs, and for now, I'm getting what I need from Shay.

What Minnie doesn't know won't hurt her, right?

Minnie's POV

I sat on the couch, rubbing my stomach. I refuse to cry until I find out what's going on. I sat there, looking and feeling stupid.

Corahn's never put his hands on me before last night. What the fuck is wrong with him?! I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.

I heard the bathroom door open and saw Corahn walk into our room. I walked upstairs and saw him getting clothes on. He just came back and he's leaving already?

"Where are you going?"

"Minnie, hop off."

"You weren't saying that before I got knocked up by yo stupid ass. Now, where the hell are you going?!"

"Out" he said. He got the rest of his clothes on and walked out of the door. I'm gonna find out what's going on. Trust and believe that. 👌
___________________________
Woahhhh, Corahn's cheating on Minnie? OMG I would've never guessed that. Also, more surprises are coming up soon. I kind of have a writer's block, so I'm thinking on new ideas to spice the story up. 👌😏 Also, I'm gonna try to update next week so just be patient, I have a lot going on right now. I didnt edit this.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲