Four days have passed since the incident at the school. Four days since I've last seen Derek. I haven't heard one word from him. Nothing. I have been trying to hard to believe that he's okay. What if Stiles was right? What if Derek's dead?

   "Clara, put the bow down!" Dad barks, storming over to me. He's beyond pissed. I'll be buried six feet under when I return back home.

   I lower my bow, tears glistening in my eyes. "I can only be so strong." I bite my lip barely shaking my head. Twisting around, I break out in a sprint. Dad won't chase me. I know he won't. He knows the best thing for me right now is to be alone. He'll just yell at me later.

   Never looking back, I run through the woods. Over the past few days, I've tried to remain optimistic. I've tried so hard. The Alpha is still after us, Derek is probably dead, Allison keeps blaming me for everything.

   My bow and arrow weigh me down a little bit, but that doesn't stop me from reaching my destination. I jog up the stairs of the Hale House. The door is pushed open and I feel everything hit me a hundred times harder. I drop my things on the floor next to the staircase, choking on sobs.

   I need Derek. I just need him. My hands shake uncontrollably. I can't do all of this without him. I can't even turn to my sister for help anymore. Whirling around, I muster up all of my strength and emotions in a ball of anger and punch the door.

   "NO!" I punch the door over and over again,  screaming in agony. A few of my knuckles slice  up from the wood, but I could care less. I don't care anymore. "No!"

   "Clara?"

   I clutch my head in both of my hands, bending over. I can't get his voice out of my head. I straighten up, banging the side of my fist on the door. I desperately gasp for air. My lungs don't fill up with air like I need them to. I- I can't breathe.

   "Clara, stop!"

   There's his voice again. So close, but so far away. I just need him. I can't breathe without him. I never wanted to be one of those girls who get so attached to a guy.

   I lean against the door, attempting to concentrate on getting air to my lungs. I can't focus on anything. My thoughts are too jumbled up. It feels like my body is giving up on me.

   "CLARA!"

   I suck in a deep breath. My ears ring from the shout of my name. How is that even possible? Slowly, I peel myself off of the door and turn my head to the right. Standing in the doorway to another room is none other than Derek. "Derek?" I croak.

   I fling myself at him, arms tightening around his neck as I stand on my toes. I breathe in his scent still crying. Derek's arms wove around my torso, crushing me to his firm body.

   "It's okay." He whispers in my ear.

   I grab his face in my hands, inspect every inch. "But- I don't understand. The Alpha- he- you will laying in your own blood- I thought you were dead!" I sob.

   Derek grabs my wrists in both of his. "I'm okay."

   "How?" I breathe, unstably.

   "I had to heal. I dragged my body away when I woke back up. I swear if I knew you were in the school, I would have went in to save you. I didn't know. I'm so sorry." Derek cups my face in his warm, large hands.

   I punch him in the chest with my bloody hand. "I don't care about that!" I wrap my arms around his neck again. "I'm just glad you're okay."