k i s e ( m a l e r e a d e r , n s f w )

Start from the beginning

as i went inside, i felt my heart do somersaults. kise was wearing an outfit i pieced, and next to him was oikawa. though i didn't feel anything for the boy, ever since he confessed his feelings for me, i felt twitchy around him. "morning, people." i muttered and they smiled back. both of them do have quite similar traits.

"we'll wait for you, (y/n)," oikawa smiled at me and i just nodded, trying not to blush, trying to hide in my big sweater.

"i'll have an americano and two chocolate donuts please." i said and the cashier punched in my order. "okay that'll be—"

the cashier was cut off when a pale, lean arm gave her a credit card. "i'll pay-ssu." the guy said and my blush darkened. "a-alright, kise-kun."

the woman handed me a receipt and soon placed the orders in front of me. i grabbed it all and walked with oikawa and kise-kun.

when i came back, i saw tsukishima trying hard not to scoff at the sight. "well, what a sight." he tsked at me and i shushed him. "please shut up. anyways, where's nishinoya-chan?" i asked and he laughed a bit, taking a bite at his donut. "running late as usual. he's coming in with the gays." he scoffed and i just shook my head.

he probably meant kageyama and hinata-kun. nishinoya-chan— i mean nishinoya-kun is kise-kun's other makeup artist and a confidante for him. while kageyama-kun and hinata-kun are also close to the model. kageyama is kise's executive assistant and hinata is a publicist for kise-kun.

"you finally decided to show up." tsukishima said after we chatted aboua couple of things, as oikawa and kise-kun kept the conversations to themselves.

"sorry we're late!" nishinoya spoke for the trio and he went ahead and tackled me. "(y/n) let's sit together on the jet, okay? i need something chubby to hold onto!" he exclaimed and i reddened.

"eh? noya!!" i heard kise whine as we all eyed him. even his manager. "yes?" nishinoya asked, a glint in his eyes.

"i'll be sitting with (l/n)cchi! it'll be his first time so he needs my moral support!" kise put his tongue out as nishinoya just smirked wickedly. "of course."

"stop the blabber, please," kise's manager, kyoya ootori told us and we all shut up immediately. "let's get into the jet." he told us and nishinoya and i linked arms and i saw him toss a wicked smirk at kise's direction and i swear— kise rolled his eyes and pouted.

"i have a plan."

my hand was shook as i opened my eyes and removed my earphones, trying to calm my heart down. i unlocked my phone and paused my pop-punk playlist and eyed the model who took the seat next to me.

"what?" i asked, trying to ignore the outside. we still haven't taken off but we are moving, about to take off.

"i'll be distracting you until we're stable up in the sky." kise beamed at me and i stuffed my hands in my sweater's pockets, trying to act this wasn't a big deal

"did you know that beyoncécchi had an alias, or an alter ego? it was sash—"

he pouted as he saw me laughing so hard, i slapped my thighs a couple times. "why are you laughing-ssu?" he pouted and i shook my head violently. "first off, beyoncécchi? oh my god! hahaha!" but then he lowered his gaze as i stopped laughing.

i saw him look at my thighs for a couple of seconds. "um... kise-kun? why are you staring at my thighs?" i was able yo choke out as he blinked a couple of times. "um... your thighs look very nice. um. what?" he asked awkwardly as i darkened. "kise-kun, oh my god," i put my head on my hands as we sat there uncomfortably.