i tucked in my covers and hastily removed all my remaining clothes. i breathed heavily as my index and middle fingers traced their ways to my pussy. i gently inserted a finger through my soaking clitoris. the single digit pushed in me as i tried to stifle my mewls. he couldn't hear this.

speaking of he... the image of him struck in my mind. his perfect face and his muscles and everything about him. i imagined his face, his body in my head and continued on feeling myself, inserting the middle finger, pushing and pulling my fingers.

"akashi... daddy," i panted heavily as i felt myself getting near.

"d-daddy!!" i let out a wanton moan and then reddened. i did not.

i was near. nearer, and nearer. and nearer. and before i could even come, the door clicked open forcing me to pull out my fingers and hiding under the covers.

"(y/n)," i heard him call for me. shit. fuck. shit. shit!

"oh seijuro!" i called out under the covers and stiffened. i felt him sit next to my naked body and i felt hot even more. "what in the world are you doing in here?" he asked and tried to drape off the covers but i held on it firmly. "get out! please." i tried to sound harsh, but it came out as a whimper.

"not until you tell me what is up." he yanked off the covers successfully and i reddened. if i could ever redden even more. and exposed my vulnerable and near to its climax body.

"seijuro." i said firmly, yet unsuccessfully, and tried to steal the covers from him. but he didn't even let me get half my body closed when he hovered on top of me. "i badly wanted to forget your words a while ago. daddy? is that how you think of me? what, like a sugar daddy?" the question had a tint of coldness as i gulped. but it was making me hot.

"and now... look at you. you look like a mess. a moaning mess. you even touched yourself, thinking about me. or should i say daddy?" he smirked and nipped on my neck. "you want to call me daddy? do you want daddy?" he sucked harshly on other parts as my legs felt like jelly. "yes, oh god fuck me yes," i said and he grinded his fully-clothed body against my nude one. the metal on his belt grinded against my exposed tummy.

"then you be a good girl and do what daddy says, alright?" he purred then licked my ears.

"yes, daddy." i said and he held my arms up. he looked at me menacingly. "then keep your hands there." he said and i nodded, trying not to whimper.

he slid his leather belt off then put it on both my hands. he linked my arms to the bedpost and i whined. "but— but!" i yelled as i badly wanted to touch him. to devour him. "i said be a good girl." he said and then flipped me over so quick, i barely had time to register the pain on my ass. he slapped it. hard.

"defy me again and you'll get another one. and that time it'll be more painful." he said and rubbed his hands on my ass. i moaned lightly.

"yes, daddy." i said back, more of a whisper. then, he pulled my ass up, making it exposed to the cold air.

"good girl." he started kissing my ass, then went up to my back which gave me goosebumps everywhere. his hands slid to my clit where he pumped two fingers in and out. i was a moaning mess as i was so fucking near. "please daddy! more!" i yelled as he started pumping slowly. "say please, baby." he whispered into my ear as i felt tears brim my eyes. "please, daddy! more! faster!" i was jello under his grasp as he pumped his fingers faster than before making me unstable. he held me up by my stomach with his free hand. and i came out on his hand and then he made me face him.

i was panting as we saw eye-to-eye. he made sure he stared deeply into my eyes before he licked the cum off his fingers. "salty." he tched and then undressed himself excruciatingly slow.