Becky Lynch Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins Smut

I just won my match against Carmella and her little rag doll chinless freak tried to kiss me to cheat and Carmella almost rolled me up but i put her in the DisArm-Her and got a submission victory. I wave to the crowd and walk backstage where i am greeted with a hug by Sasha and Bayley.

Sasha: Hey girly congrats on your win tonight!!! Me and Bayley are going to the club tonight to celebrate your win and your coming the guys are gonna be there too.

Me: Who's coming?

Bayley: Randy, John, Roman, Dean, Seth and a couple more people i can't remember. Come on it will be fun i promise!!!

Me: Okay ill go but you girls are buying me shots.

Sasha: The shield boys promised to buy us all drinks okay?

Me: Okay sounds great, but what should i wear?

Sasha : Wear something sexy I know you like Roman And Seth show them some cleavage and shake your booty tonight they'll be all over you!!!

Me: Okay i have a blood red Versace dress i'll wear that then ill ttyl 

Sasha: Okay Roman and Seth are picking you up at 8

Me: Kay bye sis

I leave and go back to the hotel room and start to get ready since it's already 7. I get into the shower for a quick 5 minutes and hop out and get changed into my Red dress with red heels and red lipstick and i hear a knock on the door and grab the knob and see Roman standing there but no Seth.

 I get into the shower for a quick 5 minutes and hop out and get changed into my Red dress with red heels and red lipstick and i hear a knock on the door and grab the knob and see Roman standing there but no Seth

Roman: You look Beautiful Becks

Me: Thanks Ro you look handsome as well

Roman: Let's get going shall we?  Seth is waiting for us in the car.