Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins x Reader

You were packing your bags because today you were going to meet Seth Freaking Rollins! You were so excited and you were going by yourself so no one would bother you. You were driving to the arena and you finally arrive, pull up and park your car and get out heading for your front row seats.

The Show is almost over except for the main event between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens. The match is over and Roman and Seth had won victory over them. You had a backstage pass to meet Seth so you go backstage and ask a tech man where Seth's locker room is, you find it and knock on the door and Roman answers the door in just basketball shorts and shirtless. I get lost in my conscious staring at this perfect god standing at the door and all of a sudden my vision gets blurry and before i pass out i see Roman and Seth run towards me and then everything goes black.

*********************************************************************************************

I woke up with Roman and Seth by my side with worried expressions and they started to ask me a bunch of questions.

Roman: Hey are you okay?

Seth: We saw you pass out in the doorway you okay?

Y/n: Yeah i'm okay so where am i? In your guys locker room?

Seth: Yes you are

Roman: What's your name?

Y/n: Y/n..

Seth: I was gonna get some food from catering Roman can stay here with you if you want.

Y/n: Sure

Seth: See you soon

Then Seth gets up and heads for the door off to catering. I turn to Roman and start talking to him.

Y/n: So whats up?

Roman: Nothing much but i just want to ask you a question if that is okay with you?

Y/n: Yeah that's fine go ahead.

Roman: Are you a virgin?

Y/n: Yeah sadly

Roman: How old are you?

Y/n: 18 years old

Roman: You wanna loose your virginity to me?

Y/n: Yes and Seth

Roman: When he comes back we will talk to him.

Seth Returns back from catering with food.

Seth: Hey guys you texted me saying you want to talk?

Roman: She wants to loose her virginity to us. She is 18.

Seth: Omg really Y/n

Y/n: Yeah is that bad?

Roman: No let us fuck you babygirl

Y/n: I don't know if that's safe.

Roman: Why not?

Seth: We'll be gentle with you princess...at first.

Y/n: Okay 

Roman pulls me towards him and kisses me and I feel Seth start to pull my pants off my body. Roman and Seth pick me up and lay me down on the couch in their locker room and Seth starts to pull me towards him and he pulls down my panties and starts to finger me and i moan out loudly. Seth keeps fingering me while he lowers his face down to my pussy and starts eating away at my pussy lips like its his last meal he will have. I moan out so loud Roman had to cover my mouth because otherwise everyone in the hallway would hear me scream out for these men.

Roman keeps sucking at my tits and squeezing my boobs together while Seth is still eating me out and fingering me and i know sooner or later i am going to burst and i feel it coming soon. I let out a big moan of ecstasy. 

Y/n: I have to cum please let me cum i can't hold anymore.

Seth: Tell me Princess what's my name?

Y/n: Sethhhh

Seth: Wrong! I am not letting you cum until you tell me what my goddamn name is. NOW SAY MY NAME!!!!!

Y/n: Daddy please let me cum please!!!

Seth: That's what i wanted to hear princess now you can cum.

I had so much built up in me that i wasted no time in letting go and i felt a huge wave of pleasure rush over me and i let go.

Roman: Babygirl this is how it's gonna work okay Seth is gonna fuck your pussy while i fuck your ass okay?

Y/n: Its not gonna hurt?

Roman: It will at first but after a few thrusts you wont wanna stop okay

Y/n: Okay

They adjust near my ass and pussy and they both enter me and i start crying because of the double penetration and i try and work on the pleasure instead of the pain but it hurts like hell.

Seth: Princess look at me 

I looked at Seth and i saw nothing but pure lust in his eyes and it looked like he actually wanted to make love to me instead but Roman was fucking my ass so we could not. I could not feel anymore pain because all i could feel was pure ecstacy and pleasure and i look back and Seth and see him so focused on fucking me.

Roman: Babygirl are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah im fine (moans) it feels so good don't stop

Roman and Seth: We won't stop princess

They kept fucking me and I felt so much pleasure that I needed to cum again so I tell them I'm gonna cum.

Y/n: I'm gonna cum again!!!

Roman: What's my name baby girl?

Y/n: Daddy please let me cum!!!

Roman: You can cum now baby girl

And that's exactly what I did I let go and cummed all over their dicks. As I'm coming down from my high they are both grunting and soon enough I feel them cum in my pussy and ass.

I get up off of them and we all sit down on the couch in the locker room and start talking.

Seth: Y/n did you like it?

Y/n: Yeah that was awesome. Hey let's go back to your hotel and watch movies and have more fun.

Roman and Seth: Sure let's go

We went back to the hotel and watched Insidious 2 and snuggled together and after that we both had a secret relationship outside of WWE.

********************************************************************************************

9 months later

I am currently holding a babygirl in my arms, she has one grey eye and one brown eye and she is so adorable I named her Lily Ann-Lopez-Anoai so let me tell you how I ended up with a baby.

So it all started when me, Roman, and Seth had sex that night and came in me and if you think we stopped after that we didn't. We went at it for the whole weekend and turns out I was sick 2 weeks after and having morning sickness. So I wanted to do the smart thing and get a pregnancy test so I went to the store came back and peed on the stick and waited 5 minutes. The timer went off and I looked at the stick and it said I was positive. I started freaking out about how I was going to tell Roman and Seth that i'm having their child. But I eventually told them and they were so excited and we went to the doctor and got a Paternity Test and turns out both of them were the father because the doctor explained that both their seed mixed together and created the baby. So that is why I have Lily in my arms right now.

But we took the baby home and we spent the rest of our lives together. When I went to meet them I didn't think I would be holding their child at the end.