The Lone Little Fish

God, he was small. Much less than the other highbloods surrounding him, dressed in materials such as taffeta and grub-silk, not to mention beautiful, hand-cut gems. He was dressed in an extravagant evening gown that reached down to his ankles,  a slit going up past his thigh, covered by a medallion showing an Aquarius symbol,  surrounded by patches of seafood and three, intricately carved seahorses. It held  a silver and black,  translucent sash around his...lesser, hips. His neckline reached past his smaller bust,  nearly to his belly button. He wore a glittering silver and white shawl, hanging from right below his elbows and down to the area right above his knees. His hair was styled in large victory-esqe curls,  pushing out from behind his horns with a small crown of flowers and leaves, with pearls and other smaller,  precious gems sprinkled into the design.
      Eridan was seated with another group of powerful fuschia and violet bloods, all seeming fairly heavy and standing much taller than the petite, four foot, six inch, skinny, little troll. All those around him had creaking, nearly breaking chairs, their gorgeous garments appearing to come close to ripping at the seams and buttons into tiny, ripped pieces of cloth. Eridan didn't seem to be eating as much as those around him, everyone else digging into the bread and desserts already set onto the table, absolutely stuffing their faces, most of the individuals smudging all their makeup, causing their appearance of being at the top of society already falling apart. Eridan only had a few slices of the wheat bread,  and only one or two of the multi-flavored cheesecake squares,  all positioned beautifully in the center of table. He was also sipping at a complicated drink, sweet and fruity, not to mention a surprising kick. Unsurprisingly, it was so gosh-darn fancy, it even had flecks of gold sprinkled into the glass and around the rim, mixed with platinum. Eridan tried to keep his beautiful makeup from being disturbed, even choosing to re-apply his black, silver, and purple lipstick over and over again. Eridan leant back, keeping his posture well-held, managing to keep up these people's shared appearance to those considered below them.
     Eridan let his eyes wander, before looking at the others surrounding him once again. He cocked an eyebrow and pursed his lips into a form of a grimace, showing his disgust with the habits and bodies of those sitting at his table. Another highblood, though he stood on the lower end of the scale, had decided to actively volunteer as a waiter. He loved to watch all the more powerful highbloods, seeing all the luxuries they loved and enjoyed, extremely content, not to mention, well...excited to provide the resources to influence these lifestyles. Even with this position, he soon noticed there was one troll straying from these socially normal mannerisms. He knew who this little troll was, sitting there, trying so very hard to control his mind and body. He let out a growl and furrowed his deep, darkly-colored eyebrows. He frowned and began to pile a few different, newly-made, fresh plates onto a serving tray, huffing and beginning to move towards the table, long hair swinging back and forth behind him, pulled into a slicked-straight, nice-and-neat ponytail, held back by a pair of darkly tinted, heavily cracked, military-style sunglasses balanced right in front of his horns.

(Art by Punpunichu on Tumblr.)