********************************

Ella's POV 🎤🎧

I woke up to a blinding white light. I squinted and shielded my eyes.

Wait, am I in heaven?

The door opened and in came Mr. Asshole AKA. Ryder Matthews.

Nope. Definitely NOT heaven.

"Good morning, Star. Or should I say good afternoon?" His slap-worthy face carrying that well known smirk of his that causes all those girls to kiss his ass. He knew how that nickname would affect me. That jerk.

"Where am I?"

"At the hospital."

"WHAT? How the freaking hell am I at the hospital?"

"Woah, chill girl. You fainted in the bathroom stall and as your knight in shining armor-"

I snorted. "More like shining tinfoil."

He just scowled at me for ruining his moment and continued,"I climbed the door and-"

"HA! I was right! You are not a human. Humans can't climb doors! I knew my theories of you being an alien were true!"

He just gave me an exasperated look. "You're watching too much of the walking dead, aren't you?"

I shrugged and ushered him to continue his exaggerated story. "So, I took you here and now here we are. Now we have to talk about-"

"Why didn't you take me to the nurse's office?"

"Because I don't like trust or like her."

"And why don't you trust or-"

"Okay!  Stop changing the topic. We need to talk. But first," he then walked towards a table and I saw a tray of food.

Uh Oh.

"Now you will eat every single thing on this tray and if you don't I promise you I will feed it to you myself."

"No, I will eat later. Let's go home and we'll have a-"

He wiggled his index finger in a 'no nonsense' manner and tutted at me like I was a three-year old child. 

Well to be honest you are acting like a three year old.

Shut up conscience!

"I want to go home!"

"Yeah and I want to meet Robert Downey Jr. but I can't. We don't always get what we want."

"Well, you can meet him. You're rich."

"Oh, yeah I am." He smiled and went into a daze.

That was all the distraction I needed. I rushed to he door but a pair of strong arms gripped my waist and stopped me from escaping.

So much for a distraction.

                                                                             *****Ten minutes later*****

"You know Star, if you wanted to be spoon-fed by me you could have just asked."

I grumbled and scowled in reply as he shoveled another bite of a chicken sandwich into my mouth. Which was delicious by the way. Starving myself for a few weeks surprisingly enhanced the flavors of even small snacks like sandwiches. Ryder had tied me to the chair with the blanket on the bed.

"I gave you an option to either do this the easy way or the difficult way. You chose the difficult one." he had said.

When I had finally eaten enough he smiled at me and patted my head.

The glare I gave him was so deadly that if looks could kill he would be six feet under.

He stood up and said, "I want to show you a place. We'll have our conversation there."

We were just heading out the corridor when I saw familiar long brown hair in the usual messy bun.

It was my mother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the late update guys. So so so so so very sorry. It's just that I am so stressed with school and exams are coming up. I will try to update as frequently as I can.

So how did you like the chapter? I hope you loved it. Who swooned at the Ryder feeding Ella part?

Until next time....................Adios Amigos!