She winked playfully at him making him laugh.

She took a taxi to her house while he called one of his drivers. After explaining to her panicking mother mina was able to convince her that she and chaeyoung are now divorced.

"I want to stay alone" said mina as she heads to her room, she laid on the bed, flashbacks of the accident came to her mind when a notification popped on her phone.

The screen was broken completely but she was able to read and work on her phone.

CH: "This is chaeyoung~" she read "I am using an old phone of mine, how's your mother?"

MN: "She is fine, she panicked a bit but she saw that I am okay, and you? How is the family?"

CH: "No one is talking to me haha~ they are mad because we are divorced now. Jeongyeon said that I deserved the car accident but not you"

MN: "Haha~ poor you..."

CH: "Where is dongwoo?"

MN: "Sleeping in my mom's room, I told her that I need to stay alone... You know, I am a divorced woman now"

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed too the smile didn't leave his lips same as mina... They felt young, hiding their relationship from their parents...

CH: "tsk tsk tsk, poor you"

Mina laughed and doze off when her phone vibrated again.

CH: "I love you <3, goodnight and rest well"

Mina founded hard to say I love you "Me too" she replied and placed her phone in the bedside drawer and drifted to sleep.

More than five days passed like this

None of chaeyoung's family was talking to him.

Momo and jeongyeon were preparing for their trip as they won't do a wedding and they already signed their marriage.

"How's everything?" chaeyoung asked cheerfully as momo was in the kitchen eating a late snack meal.

"Good" she replied coldly.

He rolled his eyes and sat beside her "Ya I need your help"

"In? Finding a new woman to sleep with?" she fired back.

He looked at her blankly then looked around "In proposing to mina"

She was taking a sip of her Pepsi when she got chocked and spit it on his face "WHAT?"

He was closing his eyes, cursing the time he decided to tell her. He wiped his face with the tissue.

"Mina? My mina? How? Why?"

"We are back but we are hiding it temporarily but I can't wait anymore" he stated.

"You are so lucky dude! She always forgives you"

She continued eating silently while chaeyoung was staring at her "So?"

"I don't know do whatever, give her a ring and kneel in front of her"

"I was wrong when I asked for your help!" he got up after his useless conversation with momo.

He sat on his bed and blew air from his mouth while looking around. He smirked as an idea came to his mind.

Two days passed...

Mina was playing with dongwoo when the doorbell rang it was so early. Who would visit them at this hour?

Forced Marriage [ Michaeng ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें