After naveen died

6 months after naveen's death.......

Rajveer naina .......maa baba are eating dinner together.

Naina is angry on her parents and her parents are angry on her......Rajveer is trying to balance 3 of them.

Era - Rajveer tumhare parents ab is rishte ke liye razi nahi hai......unke hisab se ek deshdrohi ki behen unke ghar ki bahu nahi ban sakti.....lekin iske bawajud kya tum sach mein naina se shadi karna chahte ho.

Rajveer - maa main naina se pyar karta hun......aur maine naveen se wada kiya hai ke main kabhi iska hath nahi chodunga......

Baba - agar tum apna faisla kar chuke ho to hum chahte hai ke agle mahine hi tum dono ki shadi ho jaye.........

Naina pushed her food plate and stood up pushing her chair back and went inside the room leaving her dinner........

Rajveer saw her going and then saw maa baba......

Baba left the spoon and sat back on his chair.
Maa also wipes her tears......

Baba - samajh nahi ata kaise samjhaun is ladki ko........

Maa - apna beta to kho diya humne ab kya naina ko bhi......
She got chocked saying this.

Rajveer was sitting next to her......
He immediately held her hands....to share her pain.

Rajveer - main janta hun main naveen ki jagah kabhi nahi le sakta .....
Par yakeen kijiye......main apka beta banne ki puri koshish karunga......

Era saw him with motherly love.....and they both share a hug.....era felt as if she is hugging naveen.

Naina was hearing all this standing at the door.....she cried standing there....
Seeing her parents in pain.....

At present Rajveer is a bigger strength to her parents than her.

___________________________

Rajveer came to her room with a milk glass.
She is laying on bed pretending to be asleep.

Rajveer - I know you are not sleeping.
Get up finish the milk.

She got up and sat wiping her tears and brushing her hairs with her fingers.

He made her drink milk .....and she obeyed him.

He kept the glass on table and took her in his arms, she rested her head on his chest.

Rajveer - tumhe maa baba se aise baat nahi karni chahiye......

Naina - wo samajh hi nahi rahe hai meri baat.

Rajveer  - fikar hai unhe tumhari...
He said gently
You are very lucky that you have parents like them.....

Naina saw him with a guilty look....she knows that he share a very unhealthy relationship with his parents.

Naina - I am sorry......

Rajveer - lets get married

Naina - ap bhi shuru ho gaye....ap log...samajhte kyun nahi....mujhe bhaiyya ki maut la sach janna hai....aur isliye mera kma jana zaruri hai......kyunki wahi bhaiyya arrest hue the.

Rajveer kept his hand on her lips

Rajveer - bilkul chup....aur meri puri bat suno.

Mera ye mission khatam hote hi meri next posting kma mein hone wali hai.
And you can go there with me as my wife......

She gave him a considerate look

Rajveer - ma baba is waqt bohot insecure hain naina.....baba ko hum kal hi hospital se wapas laye hain....
Don't do this to them......

🎉 आपने Tanhaaiyaan - को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Tanhaaiyaan - जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें