unveiling the truth

He is pissed off .. with major bhargav's  dirty play...
He is taking out all his frustration on the wood log....with an axe.

Naina - Rajveer rukiye plzzz....

He is not in a mood to stop....

Naina - Rajveer stop right now.

She commanded him....
He halted ...and gave her a look... and then again looking at the ground he threw the axe and stormed inside the tent....

She ran after him in the tent.....

Naina - itna childish behave karenge...to kaise kaam chalega....

Rajveer - naina main is waqt koi lecture ke mood mein nahi hun jao yaha se.......

She came and hug him from behind to calm her down......he resisted for some time and then he gave up......

He turned to her taking her in his arms.............

______________________________

The mentorship programme is over and they are back...........

When huda received an envelope ...in his room....... he open the envelope and what he saw next blow off his mind.......

He can feel poison running in his veins instead of blood.
He wants to kill Rajveer then and there.............

He got mad and rushed towards the mess......as there everyone will be for the dinner.

In mess Rajveer was eating quietly with shalini and ritu on a table.....

And naina was sitting with alekh......and ud.

Major bhargav and major nair.....were sitting separately and as soon as major bhargav saw huda storming inside the mess.....he gave a wicked smile.

Huda crashed in front of Rajveer ' s table and threw the pictures of Rajveer nd naina in tent ... getting comfortable with each other.....hugging each other......and even kissing..........

Ritu got chocked seeing the photos....
Rajveer went blank.....and shalini got concerned......

He threw the rest of the photos on naina's table....

Alekh is shocked seeing the photos and saw naina with a question mark.
Ud is in shock as well so is ali and puja........

He saw naina and bashed her

Huda - to ab samjha ke tujhe mujhme intrest kyun nahi hai.....
Lekin tujhe nahi lagta ke you have aimed a bit low......apne bhai ki begunahi sabit karne ke liye tujhe major ya cl pe try karna chahiya tha....

Naina is lost with what is happening...
She is even unable to comprehend what huda is saying..

But Rajveer lost his temper with him.

"Cadet huda behave yourself..."
Shouted Rajveer.......

He turned to him.

Huda - achcha ap chahe cadets ke sath misbehave kyun na kare .....apko to sab jayez hai na......

Apni dost ki behen ka istemal karte hue sharam nahi ati apko .......
Main soch bhi nahi sakta tha ke ap itne gire hue niklenge.....

By now almost evryone has seen the pics...........and are giving Rajveer and naina a disgusted look.
Except alekh and ud ofcourse........

Major nair is about to interrupt but major bhargav signal him not to say anything.

Huda - to ye hai apka asli chehra.....

Rajveer is controlling his anger.....
But naina is loosing her control....slowly

Huda - waise ye special treatment sirf naina ke liye hi hai.....ya kma ki baki cadets ke sath bhi ap.......

He felt his amrs being pulled he turned and next he received a hard slap on his face from naina

"Just shut up huda .....just shut up..."
She shouted in a killing anger.

She is breathing anger ..........

Naina - captain Rajveer ke bare mein main ek aur shabd nahi sunungi.......
Let me be more specific........
she said emphasizing every word

Apne husband ke bare mein main aur koi allegation nahi sunungi........

Rajveer saw her in a horror.........
Ritu was feeling a splash of cold water on her face ......

Major bhargav and major nair stood up in shock........
And everyone present in the mess were shock,and confused.........but the most confused person was huda.

Naina - you heard me right...... we are legally wedded......from last 2 yrs.....

Aur main aur mere husband band kamre mein kya karte hai.....is none of your business........or anybody else......

Huda is unable to believe his ears.....

Ritu felt like shit.......

Shalini alekh and ud were kind of amused and angry on their friends at same time....for hiding the truth......

Major bhargav is unable to understand what to do now......because things didn't went according to his plan.........

Major nair is wondering whether major bhargav already new this.

Suriji and lolita is looking at eachother confused.......

Tanhaaiyaan - जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें