fasle aisi bhi honge

Rajveer - naina .....bimar pad jaogi plz gadi mein bitho....

He is shouting loud to make himself audible enough in this stormy rain...

Naina is jumping in rain....not listening a word from him.......

Rajveer - ye ladki na mujhe pagal kar degi......pakad ke hi lana padega

He got from his car and ran to catch her .....she saw him and starts running away
Rajveer - naina idhar ao.....car mein baitho...

Naina - pehle pakdo mujhe agar ap jeete to main chup chap gadi mein baith jaungi .....aur agar 1 min mein mujhe nahi pakda to ap yaha mere sath barish mein bhegoge....
Your time starts now....

He starts running after her .....
And she starts running away from him......

Running round and round around the car.....
Rajveer had a fall and he cried in pain

"Aahhhh .... shitt"

She came back running to her ...

Naina - kya hua......

He caught her hand and pulled her down

Rajveer - pakad liya.....

Naina now got his trick ....and she started attacking him....

Naina - cheater......

Rajveer - 1min se pehle pakad liya tumhe baitho ab gadi mein....

Naina - itni achchi barish hai aur apko ghar jane ki padi hai.... ap kitne unromantic....ho .....
Kaun kahega ke humari kal hi sagai hui hai.....

Rajveer - ek to mujhe samajh nahi ata ke ladkiya barish mein pagal kyun ho jati hai....roz bathroom mein shower ke neeche khade hote hi hai....

Naina - I just dont believe this....apko shower or barish mein koi farak nahi dikhta....

Rajveer - to tum bata do kya farak hai

Naina - barish mein couples bhutte khate hai, tapri ki coffee peete hai, panipuri khate hai, rain dance karte hai, kiss karte hai......lekin ap

Saying this she stopped abruptly.....he is staring her with amused expression

Its been 6 months when he had proposed her......
Rajveer's family were not very happy with this relationship but he was determined to marry naina so they finally gave up.....
They got engaged yesterday and this is the 1st time they are out for a date....

He hasn't hold her hand properly....yet
Forget about kissing......

She stood up quickly he got up too ...
She is feeling so shy....after saying this in front of him.
Things have changed now .....they are now in love with eachother....

They met only twice after that proposal...... but they never even hold eachothers hand......as they were friends for two years, before this....and she was his best friend's sister......

She was about to sit inside the car when he held her by her waist and pulled her close.....

She can feel her whole body burning under the heavy cold rain water....
As he trapped her between the car and himself.....

They are trying to register the moment.......
His one hand is on her waist and other one is on her cheek.....

She is not protesting at all......holding him tight by his shoulder.....

Rajveer - meri taraf dekho naina....

She saw him.....and for the 1st time he said

Rajveer - I love you.....

He gently placed his lips on her and left her lips after few secs giving a sweet kiss.............

She is making herself believe that this moment is real........
He felt she is shivering ....out of cold or out of their proximity he don't know.......

Rajveer - gadi mein baith jao... barish aur tez ho gayi hai ........
She threw herself in his arms and he crushed her tight.......

Letting go eachother after some time they broke the hug...

He opened the door for her ,she sat inside...
He came and sat at the driving seat.

There is an awkward silence in the car......
He saw her in the mirror and caught her seeing him with the corner of her eyes.

He turned to her and she turned to him too...... they felt an invisible pull and in no time they got attracted to eachother like magnet.....

Grabbing eachother with hands ... they again locked their lips .... the kiss was not a smooth one this time ....

He was kissing her lower lip with rhythm......
Rubbing her right shoulder and back of her hairs.......

They went on kissing and finally she felt short of oxygen and she tried to break the kisss......

He left her lips and kissed her neck hard .... she welcomed him by ruffling his hairs...... and the rain witness their 1st kiss of love....and their 1st short sweet makeout.

__________________________________

Major bhargav - cummon cadet naina singh ..... hit the target ...kill the traitor

Major bhargav is torturing naina ....trying to break her emotionally.......forcing her to hit the statue with naveen's face......

Naina threw the gun down on the floor......
Rajveer 's blood is boiling in anger ....
His naina is getting humiliated tortured and ripped apart and he is just standing there....unable to do anything......

For once he felt so tempted to break the promise and go and hug her ....
To tell everyone that dare not come close to her or hurt her....dont they know how naveen has nurtured his little sister like a queen......how he has loved her and took care of her .....

But he stood there seeing her crying and falling apart....when major bhargav said.....

Mb - cadet Naina singh is putle pe war nahi karengi kyunki ispe unke bhai
Captain naveen singh ahluwalia ki photo lagi hai......

Every cadet , every faculty member is shocked........

And he closed his eyes...out of helplessness.......
Its a long battle to fight.

Wo ke khushbu ki tarah
Phela tha mere chaar suu
Main use mehsus kar sakta tha
Chu sakta na tha....

Fasle aise bhi honge
Ye kabhi socha na tha.....

Tanhaaiyaan - जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें