Drunken Pleasure (Stinglu)

It was a dark night in town and Lucy heartfilia was walking down the street, her long blonde hair shining slightly, her chocolate brown eyes looking around. She was walking home from a party that was happening to fairytail. She left because half the guild was either drunk and flirting with her or drunk and fighting each over. She decided to leave early before she gave anyone a black eye or worse, kicked them where the sun don't shine. She was wearing a black dress that stopped just above her knees but showed of her curves nicely. She pulled on the dress and tried to make it more loose as it was sticking to her skin. "Why did Levy make me wear this?" she sighed angrily before letting out a really angry sigh. Suddenly, she heard a drunken groan coming from an alleyway not to far away. She narrowed her eyes and reached into her purse, pulling out Leo in case she needed to fight. 

Lucy slowly looked around the corner and gasped slightly, putting the key back into the purse, and walking down the alleyway. She saw familiar blonde hair and a familiar scar above his right eye. She sighed and looked the hung over male up and down. He was wearing a black suit and a wrinkles shirt and blue tie. Lucy let out a deeper sigh and walked over, seeing Sting slightly look towards Lucy. Lucy bent over forward, exposing most of her chest, and said "Sting, what are you doing here? aqren't you supposed to be at sabortooth?" asked Lucy looking at the male. "I... I don't really know where I am right now..." Sting stated, his head bobbing left and right slowly. "Wow, he's really out of it. I better take him home and look after him for a while" she thought before she offered her hand to him, which Sting slowly took. 

Lucy pulled Sting to his feet and put his arm around her shoulders and slowly started to walk home, struggling as Sting weighed more then her. She managed to walk him down to her house and into her bedroom. She laid him down and walked away but Sting followed her. "Sting! go lay down and rest!" ordered Lucy growling. "woah, glad to know you care~" he smirked with a flirty tone, causing Lucy to blush slightly. Lucy won't admit it but she always had a crush on the light dragon slayer. She sighed deeply and walked into her kitchen and said "Do you at least want something to drink?" asked Lucy sighing, opening one of her cuboards. "You got any booze?" asked Sting from the living room. "No, I got wine, that good enough?" asked Lucy before she took out a massive bottle of red wine. "Yeah, that'll start of the evening good" he replied smirking slightly. 

Lucy sighed deeply and poured two glasses of wine before she walked back in, offering one glass of wine with a happy smile, which Sting replied with a smile. He took it and chinked it against her own. This routine went on for a while until they were both drunk beyond belief. "Ok, Ok... truth or dare?" asked Lucy giggling slightly with a red face. "Dare!" yelled Stung confidently. "I dare you to... do a backflip in one jump!" yelled Lucy laughing slightly, which sting replied with a smirk. "Ok" Sting replied before he stood up, jumping and completing a entire back flip. "Ok Blonde, truth or dare?" asked Sting sitting back down with a thud. "Truth" Lucy replied smiling. "Scared Blonde?" Sting smirked at Lucy, which caused her to go more red. "Dare! I changed my mind!" yelled Lucy confidently. "I dare you... to kiss me" Sting said smiling like an idiot, causing Lucy to go fully red. "Nah, I'm only-" Sting started looking towards Lucy but quickly stopped. 

Lucy pounced forward and pushed him onto his back, straddling his hips. Lucys hair dangled down as her hands were placed on either side of his head. "L-Lucy?" Sting stuttered as his hands rested on her waist. Lucy only responded with a short smile and a passionate kiss, which Sting happily returned. The kiss lasted for a minute before Lucy pulled away but it didn't seem like Sting was satisfied. he rolled, Lucy now being underneath Sting. Sting leaned down and captured her lips again. Lucy quickly returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, causing Sting to feel more adventurous. He pushed his tongue forward and attempted to push it into her mouth, which Lucy responded by tensing but slowly opening her mouth. Sting plunged his tongue into her mouth and explored every single bit of it. Lucy moaned in response and wrapped her legs around her waist, enjoying the kiss. 

Sting moved his hands up and behind her back, holding the silver zipper on the back of her dress, unzipping it and pulling it off her body. Her bra and panties were both pink, causing Sting to chuckling and Lucy to blush. "S-Stop s-s-staring!" Lucy told him as she looked away. Sting smirked and kissed her cheek before kissing down her neck, searching for that spot that could make her moan the most, which he found. Lucy let out a louder moan and a gasp as Sting gave a hard such and a shy nibble, leaving a purple hickey as clear as day. Lucy mumbled and pulled of his suit shirt and tie, tugging on his white shirt. Sting caught onto what she wanted and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. With a single quick motion that Lucy wasn't able to see, his shirt and trousers were on the floor, along side his socks and shoes. Lucy blushed and traced his chest with a smirk. 

Sting grunted and picked her up, walking towards her bedroom. Lucy wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, smiling shyly. Sting threw Lucy onto her bed and climbed on top of her, pulling her pink bra off and throwing it to the ground. Lucy felt the cold air hit her chest and went to cover it but realized her wrists were pinned under one of stings hand. Sting smirked and said "No point in covering~". A second before Lucy protested, Sting latched his mouth onto one of her nipples, licking and nibbling on it, causing Lucy to moan loudly. Lucy panted, already feeling her womanhood grow wetter by the second. Sting smirked up at Lucy and said "My little friend is enjoying your sounds~". Lucy blushed more and looked down, seeing his member was fully hard. it must have been at least 10 inches long. She gulped and thought "No way is that fitting inside me!". 

Sting smirked and let her wrists go but she kept them there. He had enough of waiting and pulled down his boxers and her panties. "Wait Sting! It won't fit!" Lucy started to protest but quickly screamed in pain. Sting lined himself up and thrusted hard inside of her. He groaned slightly from her tightness and stayed still, kissing Lucys tears away. It took a minute but Lucy started moaning softly. Sting gulped and slowly pulled his member 3/4 of the way out before thrusting back in, Lucy moaning loudly. Sting smirked and started thrusting faster and faster until all that was heard in the room was moans, groans or skin slapping against each over. Lucy tried to match his thrusts but he was thrusting way to fast and hard, each thrust knocking the air out of her lungs. Lucy teared up from the pleasure and cried out to Sting, who was holding her hips down and thrusting harder each time. 

Lucy felt her climax approaching fast and Sting could tell, her womanhood clamping around her member hard. He grunted as his member twitched inside of her, signaling Lucy to what was going to happen. "I-Inside me! Cum inside me Sting!" Lucy moaned out barely able to speak. She let out a loud gasp and moan as she felt Sting break through her womb and pound her harder. "Sting!" yelled Lucy as she clamped around her hard and came. Sting grunted and kept thrusting a few more times before he thrusted all the way in, climaxing and filling her to the brim. Lucy and Sting panted before Lucy said "I-I love you...". "I love you to" Sting replied with a smile before rolling off her. Lucy panted and fell asleep in her lovers arm but then something suddenly hit Sting. "Crap... I didn't use a condom!" he thought but ignored it, cuddling Lucy and falling asleep.