How the time passed so quickly was like bam! It was 10am now, and the next time you check, it was 5pm. Lou was waiting for me outside the gate so I ran to him. "Hey Lou! Early dismissal?"

He nodded, "Yeah. That was one boring subject right there."

I chuckled, "Actually, everything is boring. Let's go?"

He reached for my hand and held it, "We're going somewhere else."

I didn't get much of what he had said. Where's that somewhere else? I just let him drag me here and there while he was holding my hand tight. It was warm and comforting. It was never like the other times he held my hand.

After about a few corners and curves, we've finally reached the spot. It was an amusement park. And the first thing that caught my eye? The ferris wheel. I estimated it to be at the heart of the park. The arch with the amusement park's name on it was exactly aligned with the wheel. It's just awesome.

It had been years since I've last been in such a place. No one to go with. Not even Van. She's one hell of a coward when it comes to rides. No fun eh?

Lou kept on dragging me and I found myself lined up for the ferris wheel. We were lined up.

A couple of turns more and we're in it. It really was amazing to be that up high. I could see the bird's eye view of our little tow, and the busy people who looked so tiny from up there.

I glanced at Lou and gave him a smile, "Thank you."

He smile back and moved closer to me, "For what?"

"For this?"

"Silly. I've always wanted to ride this with you." he said.

There was something in what he said that made me blush, somehow, it had an effect on me.

"Whatever." I said instead because I couldn't find the right words to say at that moment.

There was a moment of silence. We both just looked outside and appreciated what was in store for us. The red-orange sky was stunning. Though the sunset wasn't clearly seen from that part, the sky was really something to see.

"Clo.." he called.

That made my nose wrinkle. Clo? Just Clo?

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For 8 years ago?"

"We've already talked about it last time. That's okay. We're done with that." i said assuringly. I don't want him to think about it anymore. He has his reason why he did that, so it's fine.

"We haven't."

My eyebrow almost reached the sky. "We did. Last week? Remember?"

Then something struck me. His clothes, his eyeglasses, his hair. My hands flew over my mouth, "Oh my God."

"Yes, oh my God, Clo. It's Lance." copying my way of saying it, "Can't believe you didn't notice! Do I look like Louis? Really. I'm way more handsome than he is." he said with a pinch of annoyance in his tone.

"Of course you do. In case you forgot, you're twins" I let out a sigh, "How stupid could I get? No uniform, no eyeglasses. Ugh! You could've told me."

"And if I told you?" he said staring straight into my eyes, "You wouldn't come right?"

I nodded, "Exactly."

"That's why I didn't tell you. And it wasn't my problem if you didn't notice you were with the wrong guy." a smirk was forming on his lips, "I wonder what other things I could do with you knowing I was Lou."

My eyes widened, "You..... cow!"

His laughed roared in the enclosed cart of the ferris wheel. He could be much more annoying now than when we were in fouth grade. Annoyingly cruel and..... handsome! Gah!

"Cut it our! You're annoying!"

"Really? In a good way? or in a handsome way?"

"N-O-T-A. None of the above."

He murmured something which I did not bother to know what. Maybe it was just those nonsense things going on in his mind.

When we reached the bottom, I planned to walk ahead of him and head out. But before I could even get out of the stupid cart, he got hold of my hand, "I'm not a kid. I won't get lost, i won't trip, so let go." I was trying to release my hand from his but it was useless. His grip was stronger, tighter. "FINE!"

He wanted to try every ride which I didn't want to do. So I just sat down on a bench but to my surprise, he did too, "Go ahead, try those. It'll be fun." I said, gently shoving him to stand up.

"No. I'll stay here. The moment I get off the first ride, I know you won't be anywhere near my sight."

I let out a deep sigh, "Look. Just tell me what you want and we're done here."

"I already told you. I wanted to do this.... With you." he was staring at me and i could feel that what he told me was sincere down to his very bone.

"Why?" That was the only word that i could say. It somehow got me speechless. I didn't know why or how that's gotten into me. But yeah, i was in every sense of the word, speechless.

"From what I could remember, you're smart. But why couldn't you answer you're own question?"

"Maybe it's because I don't know?" I said sarcastically. Would I ask if I had known? Sheesh!

"So then, you're insensitive? or you're just really ignoring whatever I'm doing?" he was still staring at me and it was giving me the chills. His almond shaped eyes looked so distant, though it was just a span away.

"Neither. So could you just tell me?" i said impatiently.

He, again, let out a breath, "I like you Clo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------xoOox------------------------------------------------------------------

waaah!! this update took so long.. sorry.. -.-

But i'm back to business again.. hope so XD

hope you guys keep on reading though I'm sort of slow with the updates :)

feedbacks maybe? please :)

xoxo

AN ♠