Welcome Back

Amber's Point Of View

Tossing and turning, waiting for the alarm that I was sure would go off in the matter of minutes, at 5:30Am, I laid in bed after a nights worth of sleep. As the alarm sounded, I was more surprise than I should've been, knowing it was to go off, sooner than later.

After listening to the loud sound of the "sun rising", I turned to my phone and defused the alarm. Slowly arising from the bed, I lifted my arms over my head, which chain-reacted a yawn. Dragging myself to the bathroom, I ran the faucet and walked to the shower to retrieve my face wash. As I did, the water began to heat up. When I got back to the running sink, I tied my hair into a bun, brushed my teeth with my 3D whitening Crest toothpaste and lathered the anti-acme wash on my face, then rinsed it off with warm water, leaving my face feeling light and minty.

Turning off the water and walking back to my room with my face dripping water, I reached for a towel from the hallway closet on my way to my room. Setting the towel aside, I dropped my pajamas to the floor and grabbed the towel to wrap myself in it. Leaving my curly hair in a bun, I walked back to the bathroom and ran the water for my shower. As I saw the steam conjuring up, I changed the water temperature directly in the middle, an even balance of hot and cold. Letting go of the back of my towel, it dropped to floor, and in the same second I climbed into the shower. The pebbles engraved into the shower floor gave my feet such a pleasant feel first thing in the morning. As I began to wash every inch of my body with my new Victoria Secret body wash, I turned the waters temperature colder and colder, sending shivers and pleasant shocks to my body, making me shudder. The cold water hitting my skin was orgasmic. Releasing my hair from its bun, I treated it to a good scrub with my coconut scented shampoo, then left it with a mango citrus conditioner.

I turned off the water, not leaving me freezing, rather warm due to the cold water I showered in, I reached for my towel, wrapped it around my body, and headed back to my room. As I opened, then shut my door, I passed my dresser, heading to my closet to find my outfit for the day back to school. Not taking to long to find something, I slid on my camouflage jeggings and an all white crop top, I added a gold chain that ended at my stomach, and sat my feet into my new Taxiis my dad had gotten me over the weekend. After packing my school work and a few novels I've been into lately in my Niké book-bag, I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth again and add on some peachy pink lipstick to my already raw pink lips.

Going back to my room to get my book-bag, I plugged in some earphones into my phone and started my way to my bus stop.