💙Chapter Nineteen💙

Rose's Pov

I'm so happy today especially because it's Valentines  Day , and me and daddy have been doing more things together he's definitely making a lot more time for me.

He takes me to his meetings and lots of dates which I love so much , i see daddy and he kisses my lips softly.

" Happy  Valentines Day," he said and handed me flowers aww he's so sweet.

" Thank you daddy" I went on his lap and kissed his lips he took my waist in place and groaned.

I slide my tongue into his mouth and he does the same and the kiss gets very heated I feel something  hard under my bum." If we don't stop I'll have  to pin you and then fuck you" he chucked but  still, he was very serious.

I get up and take his pants off and see his bulge, he starts kissing my neck and I lightly moan, I hear laughs and me and daddy both look up and see the gang.

" Is this a bad time boss"? Ryan said trying not to laugh hard.

" Yes"! Daddy said annoyed they all chucked and left, daddy put his pants back on and we went downstairs.

Drakes's mom made everyone's breakfast but daddy made me a special breakfast it looks so good and I'm so hungry.

After I'm done eating, daddy and I are getting dressed to leave pretty soon, the whole gang is going out today so later on me and daddy will have the house to ourselves

Jessica texted me this morning her and Zayn are going to a dinner date tonight I'm so happy for the both of them.

I pick out a outfit that I don't usually wear it's a little revealing but I hope daddy likes it.

I see daddy come in he walks up to me and kisses me  passionately." You look so gorgeous, your mine and no one else's" I giggle.

" Thank you, daddy, and yes daddy all yours" daddy drives us to the movie theatre.

Once were there daddy goes to the movie booth and asks for two tickets to Annabelle, I noticed the man gawking at me made me uncomfortable.

Daddy noticed and gave him a glare and takes me hand  into his." Listen here I should kill your ass"

" Daddy please calm down" he does and we walk in and watch the movie together daddy may seem mean but he's protective I like when he is but I don't want him physically hurting anyone.

Once the movie was over we were heading back home." Daddy, I have a question"?

" Yes flower what is it"?

" Remember that talk we had a month ago" he smiles I think he definitely remembers it.

" Yes, flower  I do I never forgot about it" I blush.

" Can we do it when we get home daddy"?

" Yes princess  of course"