4

“yvette dear.”

the said girl looked up from her books and saw a woman who looked like she was already on her 30s yet this woman still managed to look beautiful with that sweet smile on her face.

of course,it is charlotte kim's mom.

“oh,miss kim!what can i do for you?”,she said to the woman,giving her a small smile.

“it's nothing really,i just wanted to give you this cd that my daughter left.it's for you.”

after hearing those words,a lump started to form in her throat.

“w-what?”

“my daughter left a cd with a video.it's for you and i advice that you watch it,sweetie.”,the womam who looked so much like her late daughter smiled while uttering these words.

sensing that she won't be getting a response when she saw sooyoung staring at nothing,she placed the cd gently on top of the girl's book.

“i must take my leave then.i sincerely hope that you do watch it,sweetheart.it won't hurt that much if you watch it.”,the woman said her parting her words with a soft voice,then walking away.

after the woman left,yvette looked at the cd which was placed on her book and picked it up gently,standing up,and putting her things in her bag.

‘i need to go home immediately to watch this tape.’