メモリ.

yve eonnie!

sooyoung felt her heart beat faster than she thought it could as she heard the sweetest voice she has ever heard,call her name.

it was charlotte kim.her childhood friend,the one she loved.

she saw how the girl looked so cute,running to her wearing that big smile on her face that she always showed to every one else,even to the people who hurt her.

yvette.

yah ha sooyoung!

the lass came back to her senses when she heard her two blonde friends call her name.

hm?what is it you were talking about again,jinny? ❞ she said to the two girls, feeling sad that she had to ignore her dear charlotte.

i was talking about how we should have a sleepover tonight at keira's house since it is a friday, ❞ the tall, blonde-haired lass named jinny replied while rolling her eyes a bit and crossing her arms, a look of annoyance evident in her doll-like face.

but you were too busy staring at that loser,as always. say, yvette. do you actually like that girl who looks like she should still be in kindergarten? i mean, she is SO out of our league and just look at those clothes. it's disgusting.” the other blonde-haired girl who was noticeably shorter tham the other one, called keira, continued for jinny while shooting poor charlotte, who was standing at the side looking down at the floor fidgeting while playing with the hem of her skirt,a look of disgust.

and she isn't even that beautiful. a pretty girl like you shouldn't be seen with someone with the likes of her. ❞ continued jinny while looking the poor girl up and down.

everybody in the school cafe were already looking at them and jiwoo looked as if she was gonna start crying. looking at sooyoung with eyes staring at her as if asking, no, begging for her bestfriend to defend her.

yvette swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and laughed haughtily before saying,

are you kidding me? no, i'm not friends with her. you guys must be imagining things again.

after saying those words, she looked at charlotte and as she saw the girl's expression, it made her want to go to the girl and hug her,apologize for the hurtful words she just said and take it telling her what she actually felt for her bestfriend.

but what made her feel guiltier than she already is, was when kim jiwoo just smiled and walked away as if her bestfriend didn't just deny her and hurt her feelings.

it was the first time she hurt kim jiwoo's feelings.

it was also the first time,

that she did nothing.