"I'd love to! Will Theo and Luna be there as well?"

"Yes, they will. But prepare to be weirded out" Blaise warned.

"Funny, that's what Draco said too when I mentioned I wanted to see them together"

"That's because it is" Draco chimed in.

"I'm sure they're lovely," Serena said but both Blaise and Draco made a face in which Serena had to laugh at.

While the three were chatting away, an owl arrived and landed on the arm of the sofa beside Draco.

"Oh hello there Aries" Draco greeted.

"That's Aries? What a beautiful owl!" Serena complimented upon seeing the brown with a bit of orange coloured owl which Draco mentioned was newly adopted by his mother. It flapped its wing as if she understood Serena's compliment.

Draco opened the letter and Serena saw the switch in his facial features upon reading it. His jaw tensed, his eyes were filled with anger and he crumpled the letter throwing it to the fire. Without a word he stood up and went down to the boys' rooms.

"Draco!" Serena called out after him but he didn't stop or turn. She looked at Blaise and saw that he was equally confused.

"What do you think that was about?" Serena asked.

"I don't know. It's weird for his mother to be the bearer of bad news. Unless...." Blaise then stood up, quickly heading to the same direction as Draco.

"Blaise!" Serena called again but he was nowhere in sight. Serena sat back down at the sofa feeling frustrated. "Damn it!" she whispered to herself. She couldn't go after the boys since there was a protective barrier for each dormitory. Only the allowed sex was allowed to enter their respective dorms. So she waited patiently at the sofa in hopes that Draco would come back down.

Many hours later, after finishing the book she read and being the only student left in the common room she sighed and went back to her own room. It seems that Draco didn't have plans on going back down. She would have to wait for tomorrow.

The next day, Draco didn't come down or attend his classes. Serena asked Blaise what happened but he wouldn't say anything. She knew that he knows what happened and she was incredibly frustrated why Draco wouldn't tell her. Maybe she was being impatient it's only been less than 24 hours, but she was also very curious. She also wanted to be there for him.

A whole day has passed without seeing Draco. Serena and Blaise were in the common room. She would look every time someone would appear by the door frame.

"That's the fourth time you've sighed since we sat here," Blaise said interrupting her thoughts.

"I'm just worried for him. Can't you just tell me? Even a hint? I promise I'll act surprised once he decides to tell me" Serena pleaded.

"I'm sorry but I think Draco should really be the one to tell you. He'll tell you when he's ready, just be patient" Blaise assured her.

"Blaise, if patience was a virtue of mine I should have been sorted in Hufflepuff." She sighed again which Blaise mentally counted as the 5th time.

"You're right. Compared to them, we Slytherins aren't really known for our patience but still, for now, try to be"

"Fine" Serena replied.

The second day and Draco still hasn't shown himself. Serena felt both angry and worried for him for leaving her in the dark. After her final class, she decided to head up to the Astronomy tower to get some fresh air and gaze up the stars.