Chapter 6: Meeting the Goddess

A/N: you and the others find out that the one who's been destroying planets was at Bulma's party.

You and mewtwo were speaking with the others about the current situation that was going on.

Logan: ugh............3 years of peace and now we're already getting more bullshit once again.

Groudon: so this being is going around destroying planets with relative ease?

Kyogre: and if it's not palkia and dialga fighting, then it might be someone unseen by even legendary eyes.

Mewtwo: indeed. And I fear that it may be coming closer and closer to earth. The only problem is that I can't sense this being's power.

Logan: who's to say this being isn't already on earth.

(Y/N): well, we certainly won't know for now.

You suddenly felt something on your tail wiggling.

(Y/N): huh?

You turned around and saw that ginyu frog was on your tail.

(Y/N): aww.

Logan: ugh.......you still have that damn frog?

(Y/N): come on, she's not that bad. Poor girl must've got on my tail before I was heading for Bulma's party earlier.

You picked her up and pet her. She made a small happy and cute noise.

(Y/N): very cute.

Bulma: hey (Y/N).

You looked over to Bulma, who was approaching you as she seemed to look a little drunk abit.

(Y/N): oh hello, Bulma.

Bulma: if you don't mind, maybe after the party, you and I could have a little private time with each other~

(Y/N): o...oh uh...........you okay, Bulma?

Bulma: oh I'm fine. I was just curious if you'd be interesting in giving the birthday girl a special gift.

(Y/N): uh........okay.

Logan: ?!

Groudon: oh boy. Not this crap again.

Kyogre: vegeta is going to kill you.

(Y/N): shoosh!

Bulma: well, I'm glade that you agreed, (Y/N). You know how to really make a woman happy~

(Y/N): uh. Yep, that's me. Now why don't you go get a bit of rest real quickly. We wouldn't want the other guests to see the birthday girl drunk now would we?

Bulma: I guess not. Catch you later.

Bulma walked off and she walked off.

(Y/N):"sighs" that was close.

Groudon: and odds are is that she'll most likely forget what she offered you earlier.

(Y/N): exactly.

Logan: I wouldn't be too sure. She may still remember.

Groudon: there's no way she'll remember. She's too drunk.

Logan: yeah, whatever.

You then heard Bulma again.

(Y/N): hm?

Bulma: everybody listen up!

You all looked to the direction of Bulma, who was standing next to lady Berra, whis and Austine.

Bulma: I'd like to introduce you all to vegeta's friends. Beera, whis and Austine.

Lady Beera: a pleasure to meet you all!

The others started to speak with a few welcomes.

Lady Beera: why thank you, thank you. You're entirely too kind.

(Y/N): who is that person?

Groudon: I don't recall ever seeing beings like them before. Just be new.

You then noticed that she was looking away and glaring at someone. You looked to the same direction she was looking and saw vegeta hiding in the bushes, terrified. Her gaze then slowly turned to you. And you could feel something that you haven't felt before. You just weren't sure what it was.

(Y/N): holy shit!

Logan: what's wrong?

(Y/N): something is definitely not right here. I can feel it.

Kyogre: how?

(Y/N): I'm not sure. I just know.

Logan: odd. I can't sense their energy.

Mewtwo: what? That's impossible.

Mewtwo tried and was shocked that he didn't sense their energy and he had the frightening conclusion.

Mewtwo: n......no!

(Y/N): what?

Mewtwo: she's the one.......the one who's been destroying planets! I couldn't sense her energy just like before.

Logan: wait, if her energy is unable to be sensed and she manged to destroy all those planets with ease.

(Y/N): then.......that would mean she's...............

The five of you looked back at the purple cat woman as she was waving to everyone.

All 5: .....a god?

A/N: and it only gets worse.