Chapter Three

-=~+ (Y/N)'s PoV +~=-

After the girl left with the cat, Tink went to try and open the cage, while I looked around sad. How could Vidian leave me like that? I thought that I was his friend. My eye's landed on a familiar figure on the other side of the girl's window. Looking at it closer it looks like... Vidian! He put his hand on the window, obviously feeling guilty. I gave him a smile and thumbs up, signalizing that me and Tink would be okay. He responded with a nod before zooming off, most-likely to get help.

The clouds and sky began to darken only seconds after he left. Then it began to rain, then the rain began to pour down, and not even fifteen seconds later did it turn into a thunder storm.

I'm also %90 sure that human girl just threatened me and Tink with her killer cat.

-=~+ Vidian's PoV +~=-

I nodded to (Y/N) before flying of to get help, using the aid of my wind fairy abilities to get to Fairy Camp faster. I flew beneath an old wooden wagon, only just being able to stop myself before flying into the thunder storm. Lightning struck in the distance behind me as thunder rolled. I knew that it would be a while before the storm ended. And by the time I get back- they could be dead! I started again, weaving left and right as I tried to avoid getting hit by the rain. Soon failing as a large raindrop knocked me to the ground and into a muddy puddle.

I quickly picked myself up and forced myself to run the rest of the way to Fairy Camp to get help. Arriving, I pushed the leaf doorway aside and shouted loud enough for every one to hear:

"(Y/N) and Tinker got captured by humans!" Everyone gasped in shock.

Idressie, Rosetto, Faun, Silver Mist, and Clank and Bobble all came running to my said. Worry plastering their faces as they asked my questions like 'What happened?' or 'Are they okay?'. To wich I explained the short version of what happened to them. But changed the fact that I was the one who got them stuck to: 'The door got jammed'.

"Well we better leave right away!" Exclaimed Rosetto. We all ran to the doorway leading out of Fairy Camp. We stopped however when we found the meadow already flooded.

"Silv, do you think the storm will pass soon?" Asked Idressie.

"No.. It looks like its gonna get stronger." Silver said, looking at the clouds. We stepped back into the camp.

"Well there's gotta be SOME way to get to them." Said Rosetto.

"We can't fly in the rain and the meadows already flooded." Faun Stated. Clank and Bobble began to talk, though to me it sounded like gibberish, so I cut them off.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked.

"We're going to build a boat!" They said in unison and smiles on their faces.

We got the help of Blaze, Cheese, and some other bugs and critters in the area, and got to work. We each got a specific job, mine being to tie the sails to the mast.

"This better work." I mumbled/whispered to myself. In a few minuets, with the help of the wildlife, we were able to build the boat in a handful of minuets.

We placed the boat a pon a root that stuck far above the ground. I had some extra rope on my shoulders. Clank and Bobble were checking the boat for good measure. In front of me Idressie, Faun, Silver Mist, and Rosetto stood huddled up.

"Hey." Spoke Faun, placing his hand out.

"Faith." Started Idressie, placing his hand on top of Faun's.

"Trust." Idressie, Faun and Silver Mist said. Silver Mist placing his hand on top of Idressie's and Faun's.

"And pixie dust." The trio said along with Rosetto who placed his hand on top of theirs and joining in.