"Lucas!" She whisper screamed at me, as is startled her.

"What? We need to go to my house." I said as I headed to the car.

"Ok, fair enough." She said laughing as I tried opening my car door.

"Um can you grab the handle?" I asked as I lowered her.

"Nah I'm good. You're a man. You can do it."

"But its hard."

"Suck it up, Buttercup."

"I love you and hate you so much." I said as I finally opened the door.

"Awe. I hate you too buttercup." I placed her in the car as she said that.

"Well damb. My feeling. Their 'so' hurt." I said putting my hand on my chest pretending to me hurt.

"Suck it up- Buttercup yeah I know I know" I said interrupting her sentence just laughing the two of us.

"Bitch did you just assume my sentence?" She said, picking up this old meme.

"Damb I guess I did. But whatcha gonna do about it?" I asked as she shut her door on me. "Damb." I said as I walked around the car to the driver side.

I opened the door and started the car up. I started driving away from her house.

She put her hand in mine and I smiled. The rest of the drive home was quiet with some occasional singing from (Y/N). She never sang seriously which was funny, but in the car she sang one song and it wasn't half bad. She does have some talent. But I forgot to tell her about it once I got a text from Evan.

"Hey (Y/N)? Can you see who texted me?" I asked while giving her my phone from my pocket.

"Oh it was Evan. He was wondering when you'll be back."

"Oh tell him that I'll be back in, about eight minutes." I said slowing down at a red light.

This light was stopping me for only two seconds and that was already too long for me. I looked over to (Y/N) and smiled. The different lights all around us lit up her face in different parts. Each way was beautiful. She was slightly moving in her seat as she danced to a song that was on the radio. It was cute watching her lipsync and dance as she was waiting for Evan to reply.

She turned to me and stopped dancing. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me, smiling in confusion.

"I dunno. Just tonight you look so amazing. In everything you do you look cute. I can't stand the thought of being apart, and I just love you so much. I never knew how happy you made me until we kissed. I couldn't be happier in that moment, and now. You are mine, and I am yours, and after all of this is over with, we'll be together for, for forever hopefully." I said looking into her eyes. Her face was bright red and she started to speak.

"I never knew that I could be happier with you, than just being friends. You are my universe, my one and only, and my boyfriend. Who's gonna miss this green light." She said and laughed as I turned around and started to go. Thank god no one was behind me.

"Why are you smooth right now? Its nice but it's such a, confident you. I like it." I said as I went down my street. "Also very random and off topic but what kind of food do you want?" I laughed a little at my randomly timed question.

"Well I tried tonight and what about some good ol' speghett." She said as I pulled into my driveway.

"That sounds like an excellent idea. What about a side of memes?" I turned off the car and looked at her face to see confusion.