Part 13

"Hello dearie~ when will you come home to me?" That sickening voice of that demon played in my head. Now, that demon is facing me."NEVER! Look what you did to me! You're are a monster! JUST GO AWAY BACK TO HELL" I screamed. "Oh honey-" that made me snap. That name was a name my mother only used. "You're the monster here sweetie~ Why don't you come home with me~ monster have no place with people like this" he said, stepping to the side where a light shined. Tim was tied to a chair, cut and gashes everywhere. He looked so dead and lifeless. He mask was on his head, cracked in many places. I ran to him, tears spilling. "Masky?!" I asked, lifting his head up. His eyes were gray and lifeless. He's dead... "you MONSTER" I screamed, running at Zalgo, grabbing his throat. "You will surely die" I growled, my demon form taking effect. "YOU KILLED HIM! WHY?!" I screamed, tightly gripping his neck. "S-so y-you c-can s-s-see what a-a mon-ster y-you are, l-l-like m-e" he choked out. I growled, tightening my grip. His face slowly paled. "Y-Y-Y/N" his scream ecod in my head. Zalgos face slowly turned into....... Tim? I came back to reality to a horrifying sight. I'm choking my brother..... Tim. My eyes widened. I quickly realest my grip, pulling my hand away as Tim falls to the floor, gripping his chest. I slowly back away, tear making my vision blurry. "Y-Y/n" Tim was able to catch his breath. Tear began to fall as Tim stood up. He saw my horrified face and slowly walked up to me. Every step he took forward, I took back. "Y/n, it's ok! I'm fine" he said, stepping even closer. "B-but I'm not" I said, stepping even farther back. "I hurt you. I-I h-hurt you" I mumbled. I began running out the door, passed everyone as Masky chases me. "Y/N WAIT" Tim yelled as I run into the forest, lost forever I hope.

Tim's POV

"Y/N WAIT" I yelled as Y/n ran out the door into the forest. "Y/n" I whispered. "God DAMNIT" I growled as I punched a tree. "That fucking bitch Zalgo" I growled. I walked inside the mansion, slamming the door shut. "What the hell is wrong with you" Jeff asked. "Fucking Zalgo that's what" I growled, glaring at him. I never act like this so to Jeff, it was a hell of a surprise. I run upstairs to mine and Brian's room. With me slamming the door open, Brian's head snapped up. "Tim! Are you ok? Are those hand marks on your neck" he asked. "Fucking Zalgo had to control her in her sleep! Y/n ran into the woods because he was using her body to choke me and now she thinks she's a monster" I growled. "Don't you think we should tell Slender" he asked as I grabbed my mask, gun, belt with holsters, and Y/ns mask for her. "I'm looking for her and killing Zalgo on the way" I growled, glaring at Brian. His eyes widen as my glare met his eyes. I'm never mad at Brian ever sents we were kids. Ya we had our fights but we made up. This time, I didn't give no fucks. I need Y/n to be safe. I've been waiting to hold her close as a sister for eleven years and I'm not losing her. I doubt this is how Jeff felt when he lost Liu, but that was by his own hands. But I believe Liu felt the pain I'm feeling. I walked out of mine and Brian's room, walking down the stair and out the front door into the woods. After, what, an hour, I hear crying. I sneaked inside the bushes, trying to be as quiet as possible. I peaked out to see Y/n, knees to her chest as she cry's into them. A dark shadow is in-front of her. I threw a knife at the shadow, making it disappear and the knife hit the tree a few feet away. Y/n jumped up, looking at the knife then me. "W-what do you want" she asked. "Are you ok" I asked, rushing to her side. "Go away! I don't want to hurt you" she cried, trying to get away. "You're not a monster Y/n! You are my sister! I'm not letting you run away from me! I've been looking for you for eleven years! When I found you, I thought you would never remember me! I didn't want someone else to love like I do you! Please, come home, for me....... for everyone else" I teared up, as did she. "I'm so sorry" she lunged at me, pulling me into a sobbed filled hug. "I love you sis" I said as she cried into my jacket. "I love you too bro" she cried before passing out from crying to much. I picked her up bride style, folding her arms on her stomach. Walking towards the mansion, I passed the old drawings me and Hoodie drew. But I passed a picture that made me stop and stare at it. It was a picture Y/n drew. How do I know this? It was something she made up for herself. Slender doesn't usually let us hang our own catchphrases up on the trees but Y/n made this before she passed, going to ask if she could hang it up later that day. When she died, Slender thought I would be nice to hang it up. He made sure if someone touched it, they would be killed on the spot. If someone touch the other pages, he'd wait for at least two or three to be taken before hunting. I began walking again, the sun slowly setting. I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms. Her face glowed in the setting sun, the strains of h/l h/c hair in her face slightly. When she was awake, she use to look so hurt and scared. Now, she's still scared compared to a few days ago when she was happy, smiling the brightest smile in the history of smiles. She was so...... broken. Scared. "Masky?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Hoodie. He stood on the front porch, gazing out into the woods when his eyes met mine. He looked into my arms, seeing Y/ns sleeping form. I walked up the steps, Hoodie opening the door for me. I walked inside, heading towards the stair case upstairs. "Timmy" Y/ns shaking voice mumbled. I shushed her, leading to her falling back to sleep. My boots clicked on the hard wood floor as I made my way to Y/ns room. As I approached the F/C door, I turned side ways to grab the door handle, pushing it with my foot. As I entered Y/ns room, a horrific sight was set upon the room. I laid Y/n on the F/C sheets, freeing my arms. I walked around the room, looking closely at everything. The bin was overflowing with paper balls, each showing little scribbles. I grabbed one, unraveling it to show what I'm guessing is hell. The black flames and gray spirts, the demon in the middle, taking up half the page. I shoved it in my pocket and continued to look around. Many of the pages hanging on the walls have something to do with a demon, Zalgo. The others are gory and detailed. As of a picture of two officers, guts spilled on the floor and many stab wounds with other ones as well. Behind their body's is a bloodied up girl with Y/ns mask on and a boy with my mask on. Underneath the drawing is written scribbly 'They tor us apart.' It was after the fire of our home, when the police wanted to take us away. Other drawings look as tho they explain her whole life ever sents we were torn apart, from the orphanage, to now with the nightmares. "Oh Y/n" I mumbled, grabbing at a drawing of a girl standing in front of a mirror, scars littering her arms. On the mirror is written in what I guess to be blood was vile things, insults. I grabbed it, looking at it closer. Shuffling could be heard from Y/ns bed as she stirs awake. She looks around before spotting me. "Tim?! What are you doing in here??!!"