Part 9

Sitting on top of a tree, starring deep into the woods. 'Why the hell can't Jeff be fucking nice for once' I thought.

•Flashback•

Just sitting in my room, drawing the first images that come to mine. Black shadows littered the page, standing in the middle, Zalgo. After snapping out of my dazed state, I looked at the image i drew. I crumbled the paper into a ball, throwing it in the bin, which was no help with it falling out because of the other balls of paper. The only image in my head is Zalgo, demons. "God damnit" I growled. A knock came from my door. "Come in" I said, growling slightly. The door opened revealing Liu. "You ok" he asked. "Fine" I growled. "I just...... can't get Zalgo out of my mind" I added, pointing to the overflowing trash. "I feel like........ he's watching us somehow, planing to kill me and the rest of you" I said, looking at my lap. "I mean..... it's Zalgo we're talking about here" I added, "he could do anything because of being the king of the underworld and being a demon." "Never can be so sure. Zalgo is capable of many things" Liu said, making me look at him. "Jeff has been acting strange. Randomly becoming violent and eyes changing to red. I have a feeling it's Zalgos doing but no one believes me. Thinking it's just Sully talking with his insane mind" he said. "Sully?" I asked. He never told me about Sully. "I have multiple personalities. Sully is like an alter-ego" he said. "Oh" I said, looking down. "Maybe I could talk to Jeff and fine out what's going on" I said. "Not a bad idea but be careful" he said as we stood up, walking to my door. "Alrighty" I smiled as I ran off to fine Jeffery. I soon found him outside, eyes glowing red. 'Shit, to late' I thought as he turned is head to face me. "What the hell do you want bitch" Jeff growled. "What the hell is wrong with you" I asked. "Nothing is fucking wrong with my you whore" Jeff growled. "This isn't you Jeff" I said, walking closer to him. "I wouldn't take another step" he said, pulling out his knife. "You can't or you'll be kicked out" I said, putting my hands up. "Oh I don't care! If I kill you, no one will give a shit! They'll thank me for killing you! You're a worthless little bitch that no one will care about" he said, laughing slightly. "Jeffery Woods! I never did anything to you and you're saying you'll kill me! When I died, all you did was cry. Cry over me and your brother was all you did. Lock yourself in your room, kill out of anger. Why the fuck can't you be grateful that I'm alive and I know sure as hell that isn't you in there. How about you find me when Zalgo isn't controlling you" I yelled, running of into the woods.
End of Flashback

While lost in thought, I began remembering my family. My older family. Not the one who abused me, but my REAL family.
Flashback (lot of these)

Playing in my room, 5 years old. My brother of same age ran into my room, smoke poring into my room. "Sissy! The house is on fire" he yelled, pushing his brown hair out of his face. "Mommy and Daddy are in trouble" he cried as we ran down the steps. Daddy was stuck under a wood plank as the fire spread. "DADDY" I screamed as I ran over to him. "NO HUNNY! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH YOUR MOTHER AND BROTHER! PLEASE" he yelled over the fire. "Y/N! HELP ME WITH MOMMY" my brother yelled as I saw Mommy with a plank over her too. "I love you daddy" I cried as I ran to mommy. " I love you too baby girl" he cried too. "Baby listen to me, you two get out of here. I love you very much just get out of here" mommy cried. "I love you too mommy" I cried, my brother saying the same. We ran out of the burning house, mostly my brother dragging me after screaming as the house fell to the ground. Mommy stuck her hand out, me doing the same, screaming as my brother held me back. They're gone......... they're gone forever. Police came and one took me while the others took my brother. "NO" I screamed, reaching out for my brother. "Y/N" he screamed, reaching out too. We held hands before pulled apart. "I LOVE YOU Y/N" he yelled. "I LOVE YOU TOO TIM" I yelled before getting shoved in a car.
Flashback ended

"Y/N" a shout came from the forest. Tears streamed down my face. "M-Masky" I whispered. I jumped down a few feet in front of him. "Y-y/n" he asked, noticing my tear stained face. "T-Tim" I cried, running at him before jumping into his arms. "Shh..... it's ok, it's ok, your safe" he said, rubbing my back. "T-Tim" I cried into his shoulder. "B-brother" I sobbed into his shoulder. "Come on, let's go home" he said, picking me up bride style as I hugged his neck. I soon let the darkness take over my vision.

Maskys POV

How on earth did she find out about us? When we first found her, she didn't even know me. Then she gets her memories whipped out. That two times of memory loss. Her arms slowly travel to her stomach, finally realizing she's asleep. I sighed. It is true. I am her brother. After the police took me away from her, I was put in an orphanage. Being only 5, I waited to escape. I remember that I asked my best friend at the orphanage for a mask when I was 10. I told her about my plans to escape. She agreed, leaving me with this mask I have today. Funny enough, that best friend is Nurse Ann. We escaped together. She actually asked her favorite caretaker to give her a plain mask to customize. After we escaped, we got separated when we were 13. She was murdered by a killer. I took her to a hospital where they stitched her back together. I had to leave, not wanting to be noticed. When I was 15, I found Slenders Mansion, because of the 'Slender illness' I had. I became a proxy. 16, Jeff went out to kill and to look for a new Creepypasta Nurse Ann. I didn't know it was her with the fact we never saw her face. He brought her back, instantly we knew each other. I, of course, never changed. Keeping the tan jacket I had, and the mask. She changed a lot, with stitches all over her body.
Flashback (last one I swear)

Waiting in the living room, the door opened. "I got the girl" Jeff yelled, grabbing Slender attention. Everyone stood up, looking at the girl called Nurse Ann. Instantly we looked at each other. My eyes widened, as did hers. "Ann" I asked, taking a step forward. "T-Tim" she asked, tears pricked her eye that was uncovered. I dropped my knife I was holding as she dropped her chainsaw. I took off my mask and dropped it onto the floor. My eyes pricked with tears as I smiled slightly. We ran at each other, embracing each other in a hug. "I missed you, so much" she cried into my shoulder. "As did I" I cried too.
Flashback ended

I smiled at the memories. I soon reached the mansion. I moved my hand to open the door, pushing it open with my foot. I walked inside, kicking the door shut with my foot. Everyone's heads turn to me and Y/n. "Is she ok" LJ asked. "She's asleep. Also, we need to talk, everyone" I said before walking to Y/ns room, placing her on her bed. I looked at her for a second. She still looks like when she was a child. I smiled, taking my mask off to kiss her forehead. (AS A BROTHERLY FIGURE) I walked out of the room, walking back to everyone else. "So" Ben asked. "I know you may not believe me but Y/n is my sister. Our house burned down, killing our parents. After that police came and separated us from each other, leaving us in different orphanages. The rest you already know" I said. "She just now figured it out" Ann asked, knowing sents we found her that she was my sister. "Wait, have you known this whole time" Hoodie asked. "We've both known" me and Ann say at the same time. "I believe after she got adopted, she was put into a coma by her adopted family, thus leaving her with amnesia, forgetting what happened" I said. "That still doesn't explain how she found out about me and our parents. If she got amnesia once, forgetting me, then got all of her memories whipped out by Zalgo, that's two states of amnesia forgetting who her family used to be" I said, confused by it all. "Sents when did you get all medical thinking, usually it's EJ's job to rant about medical crap" Clockwork said. "It's called thinking and reading a lot of medical books about amnesia" I sighed. My mask was on top of my head because I forgot to put it back on. I walked up the stairs to Y/ns room, cracking her door open before walking inside. Max was sleeping in Smile Dogs room. He was in his human form almost all the time, plus talking care of Max. I think they got a thing for each other. I walked over to Y/n as she stirred awake. She looked up at me before pulling me into a hug. Then she asked me something, I wish I didn't have to answer,

"Why didn't you tell me?"