Part 3

"Hello child. You may not remember me but.." I cut slender off. "Holy shit your SlenderMan" I said, gazing up at the tall slender man. "Nice to see you remember something" Slender said, 'gazing down at me. "Uh ya. And Zalgo told me about you all" I said. "Listen Y/n, never trust anything Zalgo says. He is trying to use you to harm others" Slender said, crouching down to my height or trying. "Speaking of Zalgo, he said he'd help me look for you all so I'd want to leave now and watch out" I said. "I see someone remembered our talk" said a devilish voice behind me. (See what I did there, no, ok -_-)
I turn swiftly around to notice a throwing knife zooms near my face as I grab it by the blade before it goes straight into my (e/c) eye. Blood uzes out of my hand as I put the throwing knife in my pocket. "Nice try Zalgo" I growled. "Making me think that these guys are bad people for no fucking reason just to get revenge for something your to pussy to do" I added growling. "I see someone learned some language that she will deeply regret" he smirked with all his sharp teeth mouths, and jumped down from the tree. "I'm pretty sure you already regret your whole life" I smirked. (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SAVIGE)
Everyone started snickering (eating some snickers bitch 😋) "Oooooooo! So scared! Come on sweetie, I made you come back to life! I'm your own father! You'd surely come back to me! After all, these people are monsters" he smirked, his sharp teeth shining in the light. "Well I know, 1. You could be lieing, 2. Your the fucking devil and 3. Go fuck yourself" I growled. "Can we beat his ass now" Jeff growled, as Liu was holding him back from killing to demon. "Zalgo, I request that you go on your way and we will spare you. Decline, we will leave any other way" Slender said. "I'll go on my way, with the girl" Zalgo smirked. "I'm sorry but Slender didn't give you the option" I growled. "Fine, I'll just kill you then" he said. "LEAVE NOW" I yelled at the Creepypastas. "WHAT ABOUT YOU" Liu shouted. "YOUR MORE IMPORTANT" I yelled as Zalgo threw another knife at me which I grabbed with the already bleeding hand. I pulled out my gun and shot a Zalgo, right in the dick. "IF YOU CARE SO MUCH, LETS GO NOW" I shouted as we began running to wherever. "Where are we going again" I asked Liu who was running next to Jeff. "Slenders Mansion" he simply replied as we kept running. I felt a presents behind me and others were up front so i turned around, not care who I was and shot them. Looking at the person it was a girl with gray skin, ripped up black dress, long black hair, bandages on her forearms with what looks like straw sticking out and stitches all over like Liu, a bullet wound in her shoulder but it didn't see to have and effect. I stopped to help her catch up with the others. "Y-Y/N!" She shouted, hugging me as we ran. "Uh.... hi?" I said in more of a questionable tone. "Scarecrow, I'll tell you later" Liu said as we continued running. "Hey Y/n, how about no more free fire unless it's Zalgo" Jeff almost shouted over Liu to me. "Sure" I shouted back to Jeff. "Y-Your lucky S-S-Scarecrow d-doesn't b-bleed or y-you'd be d-d-dead" said the boy in front of me, brown hair with orange googles and a mouth guard. "Pretty sure I'm already dead" i said as I realized I didn't have a heart beat. Soon everyone came to a stop as I looked up at the huge mansion in front of me. "Holy shit..." I gasped. "Well let's get inside" Slender said as everyone ran inside. "Did you guys find h-" a black and white Link said but stopped as he saw me. "Y/N" he shouted, jumping on me. "Uh... hello" I said as the boy hugged me. "That's Dark Link if you don't remember" Liu said as Dark let go of me. "Hey Slender! Everyone came back to the mansion already so no need to do a search call" Dark said to Slender as he nodded in response. "EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM" Slender shouted as everyone ran from upstairs and other rooms. "Did you find miss y/n" asked a little girl with long brown hair, a pink ripped and blood stained nightgown, green eyes and cuts over her with blood falling from her hair line. "We Sally, and everyone else, would you want good new or bad news" Slender asked. "Good first" a male with a blue mask with black eye holes with black tears dripping from the sockets said. "We did find Y/n but unfortunately, Zalgo erased her memory so I'll need you all to help her get them back" Slender said. "WHERES Y/N" Sally shouted, jumping up and down. "Right here" Slender said moving out of the way, reviling me. "Y/N" Sally shouted, running at me and pulling me into a big hug. She began crying into my hoodie. "Awe" I said, looking at the little girl hugging me. "I-I've m-missed you s-so m-m-much" she cried into my hoodie. "Sally right?" I asked. She nodded. "Well how about you can tell me about everything we've done together after I talk with everyone else" I said, crouching down to reach her height. She nodded, a large smile that could beat Jeffs grew on her face as she scampered off to the couch to play with a husky that looked like a demon. "Sooo" I said, standing up, looking at the people who I believe to be other creepypastas. Then a girl jumped on me, she had brown long hair, a white tank top, black jacket, black skinny jeans, brown boots, a stitched up mouth into a smile but her lips still could move and a ........ uh....... clock for an eye. "OMG YOUR BACK" she yelled. "Hello" I said, smiling. "How about we introduced ourselves again the Y/n so she isn't confused and later we can remind her of her memories" Slender said as everyone nodded. "Hi I'm Clockwork but you can call me Clocky" said the clock eyed woman as she let go of me. "Hi" I said, smiling. Then a black and white clown hugged me which felt weird because he was taller then me. "I'm Laughing Jack, LJ for short" he said letting go of me. "They might all hug you cause they missed you" Liu whispered in my ear as I nodded.
~time skip cause author chan is a lazy ass~
After many hugs and meeting many CPs, I walked over to Sally as she was playing with the demon dog. "Who's this" I asked as I sat down next to her. "This is Smile Dog, or Jeffs dog because he found him, but we love Smile like he's all our dog" she smiled. "Can I pet him? Without getting my hand ripped off" I asked. "Smile loved you! Right Smile" she asked Smile as he yapped and jumped on me, licking my face. "Awe! Calm down Smile" I laughed as I pulled Smile off my face, petting him. "Sooo, tell me a little about my past life" I told the brown haired girl, as she looked up at me. She told me about my whole life story except how I died, saying Liu was the last one with me. (I just had to reread my 'THE END' chapter of my last book and HOLY SHIZZILES *trying not to swear to much but can't help it* I SUCKED SO BAD AT WRITING AND ALSO I CRINGED WHEN I READ IT! I was my second book after all tho.... THATS WHY IM PUTTING MORE DETAIL INTO THIS SO IF I REREAD IT I DONT DIE OF CRINGE) Once Sally was done talking, Slender called us for dinner. My head popped up as I ran to the dining room and sat down at the long table. A girl by the name of Jane or Jane The Killer, and Bloody Painter sat next to me, while handing everyone their dinner. It was (your favorite food) as I licked my lips. As soon as Slender put my plate in front of me, I thanked him and started eating like Smile Dog who had stake. I felt all eyes on me as I kookier up from eating. "Uh.... hi" I said as I saw everyone starring at me, then everyone laughs, leaving me confused then i realized that a piece of food was on my nose so I ended up going cross eyed and also trying to lick my nose to get it off. "Alright children settle down" Slender said as everyone began to quiet their laughter with me giving up and using my finger to get the food off my nose and eating it. After everyone was done eating, Liu showed me my old room that no one touched. "Holy shit..." I gasped at how amazing the room was. Wasn't to big but not to small, f/c bed sheets and f/c and 2/f/c walls and carpet. "Well goodnight Y/n" Liu said beginning to walk out of my room but I grabbed him while pulling him in a hug. "Thanks from saving me for your brother, and everything" I said. "Your welcome" Liu said smiling as I wished him goodnight. Before i could close my door, Smile walked into my room and jumped on my bed. "Hey Smile" I said a I shut my door. "So your sleeping me with me tonight" I asked the happy and sleepy looking hell hound. He yapped a quiet yap as he curled up next to my pillow. "Alright" I said as I climbed under the covers, petting Smile as I slowly let the dark take over my mind.
(Part of last story)
~Dream/Flashback~
I was inside a house with bruises and scars on my body as well as a drunk man in front of me, holding a glass, empty bottle. (Sorry for interrupting but I wanna make a story to which their isn't like abuse or cutting or ANY of that shitz which I wanna do for my next book for what ever it will be. Anyway back to Dream/Flashback) I looked around and saw I was in a basement. I stood up and began walking over to the door as the drunk man got up, gun in hand as i ran out the door to the outside. I began running into the woods as i felt a pain shoot threw my arm. I groaned in pain as I continued running far into the woods. Tripping on rocks and branches, getting more cuts on my body and bruises. I climbed up a tree as I felt the blood flow down my arm, a burning sensation filled my whole left arm. I started crying in pain as I ripped the fabric of my already torn shirt and wrapped it around my wound. I silently cried asleep.

I woke up in sweat as Smile was cuddling into me as I panted, out of breathe. Smile started to lick me (NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVS) trying his best to calm me down. I laid back down as Smile laid on my stomach, as I petted him to calm down more. Soon I fell asleep once again, letting darkness consume me.