How you meet

Calum: I hate this dress. I hate these shoes. I hate the way my hair looks. I hate my parents for making go to one of their stupid, fancy ass parties. I need to go outside. It smells like priceless perfume and all these people here have their heads up their ass. I go through this crowd of people who gasp as I push my way through and I'm finally outside. I've been on edge for a while now and my parents make everything worse. All they care about is money and the way they look. They probably used a few thousands of dollars for a party at this hotel. I decide to have a smoke, but just as I'm about to bring the cigarette to my lips are voice interrupts me. " You know smoking is bad for you right. ", I turn around to see a boy who seems looks like he's 18 staring at me. " I honestly don't care. " , I snap at him. He smiles at me, " I'm Calum. " " Y/N." , I say shortly. " You being mean won't drive me away from a pretty girl like you. " I soften up a bit and give him an apologetic smile, " Sorry, I've been really stressed out lately, and you have no idea how much I hate being here. " " I hate this place too, I was forced to go probably like you but maybe a date will un-stress you. " I just laugh at his silliness , " Sure. ".

Luke: I came to this restaurant to meet up with my soon to be ex boyfriend. We've been so distant and it's obvious he's been cheating on me. I walk through the doors to see him flirting with one of the waitresses. I just laugh. I sneak up behind him and tap on his shoulder. Before he can say anything I speak, " I don't care what you have to say but I'm breaking up with you. I know you've been cheating - I mean know one is that stupid except for you or this poor girl if she decides to go out with you which she probably won't because she'll see that your just another ass. So have a nice life is never really want to see you again. ". The waitress seems to believe me and just walks away. He gives me a death glare and I just smile at him. I turn around to leave the restaurant and I bump into a tall figure. I fall on my ass and I look up to see blue eyes looking into my Y/E/C ones. He lends our his hand and I take it. " I'm so sorry, I couldn't really see where I was going. " I say with a small smile. He just shrugs it off, " It's fine, but if I just saw correctly, you just broke up with that guy?" I chuckle, " Yes I did. " " Well, you look like you didn't really care that much about 'your breakup'so I was hoping I could have lunch with you. " I smirk at him, " I can't deny a face like yours so I'd love to. " He takes my hand and we walk to a booth. He turns to me, " I'm Luke by the way."

Michael: Shit. Shit. Shit. Today is my brothers birthday and I still don't know what game to get him. I look around the store rushing when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a guy with colored hair. " You look like you need help. So can I help you? ", he asks. I nod and tell him my dilemma. " I suggest that one. " I turn my head and see what he's pointing at. "Thank you. ", I say and rush to get it. " Wait. " he stops me. " I'd like to get something in return for helping a beautiful girl like you. " I laugh, "What would you like? " " How about a number and a name? ", I get a pen out of my purse and grab his hand and write my number. " I'm Y/N." "I'm Michael. ". We talk for a bit after I bought the game when I realize I'm late to the birthday. " SHIT. I have to go Michael bye. " , I hear him laugh and he yells, " I'll call you later. "

Ashton: I'm here at this house while babysitting these two kids Harry and Lauren. They keep talking about their brother and how he's famous and has some band. I haven't even heard of the band and it sounds like he's some guy who thinks he's all that. They say I can leave when he comes home in like 30 minutes which I'm not really looking forward to. " You know, " I hear Lauren say " I bet he'll think your really pretty and ask you on a date. " I roll my eyes at her comment. " Oh really." I say with a playful tone. " I'm serious, his name is Ashton and he's suuupppeeerrr nice and sweet. " I chuckle, " We'll see, for all I know he can be some psycho. " " Who's psycho? ", I hear an unknown voice say. " Aaaaasssshhhhttttoooonnnnn. ", Lauren and Harry scream. " Jesus you guys are so loud. " Harry and Lauren laugh at my remark. Ashton raises his eyebrows at me, " Who's this?" Lauren smiles at me, " This is Y/N , isn't she pretty?" He looks at me up and down, " Very" "Well I guess I should be going now. Bye harry, bye Lauren." I get up to leave and walk to the door. Ashton walks with me. " I'll walk you to the door. " I smirk at him, " Aren't you a gentleman. " He smirks back , " I was taught well. " I laugh. He isn't as bad as I thought. We're finally outside. " So we'll see each other again right? " " Of course. " " Good because Y/N," , he pauses, " I hope to be seeing you for a long time." I blush and kiss his cheek, " Bye Ashton.". I most definately was going to see him again.

I hope you like dis if you read it

~ julia