Ep1)Season2 : Surprise Me

It was a beautiful and breezy afternoon in Beverly Hills , California while Kelly Taylor enjoys brunch with her college son Sam .

" This is nice right ? " 

she asks while the waitress puts the hot sizzling fajita plate with corn tortillas they ordered .

Sam felt sad for his mom , he really had hoped his parents would find a way back to each other , but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon , especially now that his dad's ex wife who was presumed dead turned out to be alive .. 

He reaches out his hands to his mom to offer comfort and support .

" Guess Dad still isn't talking to 

you these days ? "

 asking knowing the answer.

" Oh son , Dylan McKay is just having those moments where he doesnt want anybody to bother him , maybe he's out surfing ! " 

she replies .

Sam just knods silently in agreement ..

" Sorry I can't go with you to see your best friend and my aunt Donna Martin over at Melrose Place tonight ! "

he says appolgetically while feeling guilty of lying to his mom..

She wakes up from her temporary dazed look then smiles at him .

" Don't worry baby , I know you got that 

big chemistry lab exam to study for right ? " 

she asks knowing by his body language he is hiding something from her .

" Oh yes that's right , my big exam .. don't forget to say Hi to Donna's new boyfriend for me ok ? " 

She is floored by his announcement..

" Donna's what ?! " 

she demands 

Cast ::

Sam 

• Ross Lynch 

Next ..

Car Trouble ..

Thanks for continuing to follow , read , comment on the Beverly Hills 90210

Spin-off FanFic you made #1 in your hearts !