Wake up Avril

(A/N This is not edited)

I woke up to the sound of drums. It sounded like they were right next to me, but I was to scared to open my eyes and look. It was like the drums were getting louder and closer. I wanted to open up my eyes and see what the fuck is going on but at the same time, I'm terrified.

 What the fuck could it be? Was it a killer doing his musical ritual or some shit before he would kill me?

Finally I grew the balls to open my eyes and see what the drumming noise really was. I slowly opened up my eyes and saw a girl standing there. She had jet black hair and green eyes. She was me, standing there over my bed watching me. She was wearing a hospital gown and she looked so pale.

 "What is going on?" I whispered to her and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me, your such a pussy. You have Avril in the bathroom cutting her life away" She responded walking towards the bathroom. I think she wants me to follow her but I am stuck staring at the hole in a the back of her head.

"Its a bullet hole, now get your ass up. I have to show you some shit" She said as she continued to walk to the bathroom. I slowly slid out of my bed and followed her.

She stopped at the bathroom door as if preparing herself for what's inside. "Okay, Avril is in here and she is at a dark place. Its bloody, nothing you haven't seen before " She said winking at me.

Who the hell is she? I mean, she appears to be me, but she is clearly mental. She has a bullet hole in the back of her head and she is wearing a hospital gown. Before I can ask her anything she opens the bathroom door.

We slowly walk into the bathroom and I see myself...again. She is standing in the mirror with blood all over the sink. With fresh cuts all over both of her arms. This sort of reminded me of myself earlier.

 I look around and saw another me in the tub with an empty bottle of pills next to her. She was unconscious and getting paler by the second. "She's dying! We have to get her some help" I screamed but its like no one heard me, or cared. "Isn't that what you want? To die?" Asked the Avril with the bullet hole.  The Avril with cuts on her arm just continued to stare into the depths of the mirror.

"What? I- we have to save her" I said my mind was slowly going blank. "She's dead and your dying" she said and she walked back into my room. This shit is so confusing, I mean they all look like me.

Just as I was about to question all this shit, I  felt myself falling. Then there was black.

____________________

"Welcome to M.A.D or The Mental Facility for the dead. My name is Christian Bell and I am the M.A.D. Founder and director. The short man said smiling. He had brown hair with a few pieces of grey here and there. His eyes were grey though they probably were contacts. He was wearing a light green suit which I find quite confusing.

"Do you mean the crazy house" I question and his smile falters. "I see your quite the bright one Ms.Ford" I flinch at his use of my last name. "But I prefer you call It M.A.D or simply mad" He states and I look around his office. Which by the way smelled sort of  metallic and rusty

Its pretty much empty, except for his desk, the chair I am sitting in and the one he is sitting in. This is so fucking odd...

"What's up with your office? I mean its so empty. Are you like new here?" I asked quietly pulling at the sleeves of my sweater. Mr.Bell smirked silently looking around his small dark office.

"Well, you see I dont see the need to spruce up the office.  I mean, who am I trying to impress?" He said laughing lightly. There was a awkward silence that followed soon after and I was slowly getting nauseous from the smell.