∘SIX

CHAPTER SIX → MUTUALFEELINGS

CHAPTER SIX MUTUAL
FEELINGS

Mike paces his basement, up, down, up, down, up, down. Should I call her? Should i wait a little longer? Shit maybe her dad will answer. Is it past 7 o'clock?

Lucas grabs his head in annoyance, and groans.

"Will you stop that!" Lucas spits, massaging his forehead. Mike slouches down on one of the beanbags beside Dustin, who plays with his rubixs cube.

"What's with you and Plain Jane?" Dustin asks, looking up at him, with a smirk erupting from his lips, before looking back at the rubixs cube

"She's my friend" Mike shrugs, earning a laugh from Will, who messes around with Nancy's old dress ups, and has a cowboy hat on his head.

"She likes you! it's so obvious!" Lucas chuckles, as he sits on the bottom stair, and fiddling with his bandana.

"Yeah, and I have a pet weasel." Mike sarcastically remarks, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

"Why are you so blind? literally looks at you like-" Will pauses, and looks at the dress up box, quickly grabbing a blonde wig, and putting it on his head.

Will runs over to Mike and gets on his knees, grabbing his legs.

"Oh, mike, i love you so much! mike, mike! marry me!" Will imitates, in a girly tone, earning a laugh from Dustin and Lucas.

"Shut up!" Mike groans, kicking Will off his legs. Will continues cackling, rolling around on the floor.

"This is the first girl who isn't grossed out by you!" Lucas tells him, holding his hands in fists, emphasising what he's saying.

"And she's really pretty too" Dustin adds on, as he still fiddles with the rubixs cube, barely having any of the same colours on the same side.

"But she's the police chiefs daughter!" Mike argues with wide eyes. Will shakes his head, taking the wig off.

"Who cares! do you like the girl?" Will asks with a raised brow, and a hand on his hip.

"Well yeah she's really nice...and cute..." Mike trails off, staring into the distance.

"Perfect!" Lucas cuts in, snapping Mike out of his daydream.

"How to i impress her?" Mike sighs, resting his chin in his hands, and sinking further into the beanbag.

"Show her your weasel!" Dustin chirps up, smiling goofily.