8

It wasn't long until Cory and Shawn graduated. I set beside my parents as I watched them get their diplomas. I smiled softly as Shawn ran off the stage and up to me. He hugged me and handed me his diploma.

"I got that because of you and Mr. Turner." He said hugging me.

"No ,You got it because of you." I said softly.

I set back down and watched him run back up their and sit beside Cory. After it was over we all got a picture and I smiled as I kissed both of the boys cheeks and then left to talk to Feeny. I talked to him for awhile before I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorr- Melanie?" A voice asked shocked.

"Jonathan? Your out of the hospital." I said looking up at him.

"Yea..... and your pregnant." He said softly.

"Yea..... I found out two months ago." I said softly.

"Congrats..... um is the.... the father here?" He asked sadly.

"Well the father was in a coma cause he left his motorcycle helmet at my place, but looks like he is awake." I said with a smile.

"Wait are you saying..... I'm the father?" He asked shocked.

"Yes you moron. Turns out when you got drunk and came to my house and we, you know, I got pregnant." I explained.

"So..... I'm gonna be a father?" He asked softly.

"Yes you are going to be a father if that's what you want. I don't want to push it on you, if you don't want to be apart o-" I was cut off by him leaning down and kissing me deeply.

I smiled as I kissed him back and then after a few minutes I pulled away and smiled up at him.

"Why wouldn't I want to have a baby with the love of my life?" He asked with a smile.

"You.... love me?" I asked softly.

"Yes..... and I know you love me also..... I may have been out cold but I heard every word you said.... and I don't plan on leaving." He said with a smile.

I smiled as I pulled him down and kissed him again. For the next few months of my pregnancy Jonathan and I moved into a house together in New York City. It wasn't long after that I had our son, Eli George Turner. The Godfather of our son was Eli and the godmother was his wife, Kat. After our son was born Cory came to visit us and I smiled as I hugged him.

"Come on in and meet your nephew." I said with a smile.

He followed me and I allowed him to hold Eli. I smiled as we talked and he told me about everything that was going on. I smiled as I watched him with Eli.

"Your gonna be a great father." I said softly.

"Thanks. That means a lot sis." He said hugging me.

I smiled as I watched him leave and then I put Eli to bed. After awhile the door open and I smiled as I saw Jonathan walk into the room.

"How was work?" I asked with a smile.

"It was good. How was everything with Eli?" He asked smiling down at me.

"It was good. He likes to eat." I said with a laugh.

"He is gonna be so big and strong. Just like his dad." He said with a smile.

I laughed as he set beside me and I snuggled into his side. A few years later Cory and Topanga invited me to their wedding and I helped with Topanga's hair. I smiled softly as Shawn and Cory got into a fight and then made up. On December 8, 2001 Cory and Topanga has a daughter named Riley. I became very close to her and so did Jonathan. I visited them whenever I could. On Riley's twelfth birthday I was their and helped plan for it with Eli, who was seventeen at the time and about to leave for college.

"Can't believe he is leaving for college." I said with a sigh.

"Same. Seems like yesterday he was learning how to walk." Jonathan said with a sigh.

I laughed softly as we talked about Eli for a while. After sometime I got a call about a teacher at school, who was about to get fired. I left with Jonathan to talk about it. I smiled as Riley ran up and hugged me with Maya.

"Hi girls! How are you two?" I asked hugging them.

"We misses you Aunt Melanie." Maya and Riley said with a smile.

I laughed as the principal walked out of the room and we watched the class. I smiled as Jonathan allowed her to stay a teacher and then we left for home. After sometime we got called back to the school because they wanted to cut Art. I glared at Jonathan and he groaned.

"I'm not in control of this you know." He said calmly.

"You have a say in it." I said looking away from him.

"I can't help it." He said annoyed.

I set beside Cory and Jonathan groaned as he sent me a glare.

"Miss Matthews do you have anything to say?" The chair man asked softly.

"No I give my time to the kids." I said softly.

I watched them and smiled as they won and then I went to their art class to teach. I smiled as I saw Maya's works and the laughed a little at Riley's. When I made it home it was to Jonathan on the couch mopping around.

"Mr. Turner what are you doing?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Mopping around because my girlfriend seems to hate me." He said with a pout.

I laughed as I leaned up and kissed him. I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled up at him.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked with a smile.

"Cause you're stuck with me." I said pecking his lips.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug. I leaned my head on his chest and smiled as he wrapped a arm around me.