#10: Watching A Scary Movie

Connor: He'd hold you tightly making sure no one would ever harm you, because he loved you too much for for anyone to do something so barbaric and he'd whisper in your that he'd keep you safe in such a situation, which instantly made you feel better.

James: He hated scary movies, and so did you. You both avoided them as much as possible. But whenever there was a scary movie on TV, that could not be avoided, James just held you in his grips and made sure he'd never let you go, ever.

Bradley: Your head would be buried in his chest as you cringe at the guy getting devoured on the screen. Brad would run his hand up and down your back, and sometimes playfully laugh at how jumpy you were. But not matter what, he always somehow calmed you, whether he'd be singing happy songs in your ear, or holding you so tight you could hardly breathe.

Tristan: You and Tris were both scary movie junkies, meaning basically every new scary movie that had come out, youse had seen together. There wasn't a whole lot of movies that scare you, but when you came across one or so, Tristan would literally cover you and him in blankets and kiss your neck while tracing his hands all over your body to take your mind off things.