#8: First Date

Connor: Your first date with Connor was actually really adorable. He took you on a picnic at night, all you's did was talk and talk and talk. You honestly thought that you were in love with Connor, he made that good of an impression on you, you couldn't of asked for a better first date.

James: Your first date with James was so romantic! He took you to dinner, then you saw a movie afterwards. It was so cliché but you loved it. He held your hand, but didn't take things to fast. Overall, this date definitely imprinted you with the impression that James was a gentleman.

Bradley: Your first date with Brad was fun and full of excitement. He took you ice-skating, then you ate frozen yoghurt at a parlour down the road. He kissed your cheek a lot, but didn't push you to far. You both went at your own pace, and you really liked that, which made you really like Bradley, too.

Tristan: Your first date with Tris was so casual and down-to-earth. He essentially just invited you for a swim then ate ice-cream on the beach near the water. Tristan was by your side most of the time, he put his arm around your shoulder a lot and complimented you on your beauty in every sentence basically. It flattered you, and you couldn't of asked for anything better.