Chapter 13

Am I dreaming? No. The five boys are infront of me, I'm frozen in place. I can feel Curt's hand touching me, but I'm frozen, I can barely speak. "Guys, my two lady friends." Curt spoke, I couldn't speak, I couldn't move.

"Hey, loves!" they said in unison and Perrie was now running towards Zayn and hugged him, I still can't move due to the shock.

"Jade!" Curt's voice made me turn back to reality.

"Huh?" he gestured me to meet them. I was greeted by the blonde Irish one, Niall Horan.

"How ya doing, love?" I hugged him and he returns it.

"I-I'm f-fine, N-N-Niall." I stuttered and he chuckled.

"Hey, aren't you the girl I saw back there?" said Louis Tomlinson. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I simply nod, I can barely speak. "You look beautiful." he compliments and more butterflies fluttered.

"T-thank y-you, L-Lou." I blushed.

"Mind if we follow you on Twitter, love?" asked Louis. What. Did. He. Say?

"S-sure, Lou." I said and he chuckled.

"What's your username?" he asked.

"JadeXLouis_" I kinda felt embarrassed I was so fangirling over him so that's my username he chuckled and I heard him muttered 'cute'.

"Done." I thanked him. "Can I have your phone number too?" my insides are already screaming in joy. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

"S-sure." we exchange number and he hugged me. My phone ringed and we pull away. It's from Twitter, it said: Louis_Tomlinson is now following you. and he tweeted something.

Louis_Tomlinson: Met a great fan here in the HQ's @JadeXLouis_ , hey, love! :)

I blushed as he send me that tweet, I smile at him and replied back.

JadeXLouis_: Hey there @Louis_Tomlinson! Thank you for following! :**

He chuckled, we are sitting next to each other nothing to do, just tweeting each other even though we're so close. I was about to send my tweet to him, but we were interrupted by a raspy voice, curly hair, green eyed boy, Harry Styles.

"Did I bother the both of you?" he asked with a dimpled smile. "I hope not."

"Mate, I followed her!" Louis exclaimed like a kid who just got a new toy. I giggle at him as he kept on telling Harry to follow me. "Please, Hazz!"

"Fine! I would follow a pretty girl like her." he glanced over to me and I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks, I looked down and smiled like an idiot. "Username please."

"JadeXLouis_" I said.

"You're a Louis girl I see." he smirked. "I followed you and tweeted you." he grinned.

Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson said to follow you, so.. here! Hi, love! @JadeXLouis_ you're a great fan, and pretty! *hugs* :D

I laughed at Harry's tweet to me. I tweeted him back.

JadeXLouis_: Hahahaha.. thanks @Harry_Styles! Hey btw. *hugs back* :p

The night goes well - very well. Harry, Louis and I tweeting to each other, Zayn and Perrie talking, and finally they all followed me sending me tweets. Great night.

~~

Hi, guys! Sorry for the late update! Anyway, just imagine all the 5 boys tweeting and following you! *_* What. Would. You. Feel.? comment. Vote please? :"D THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES. :) All of you are lovely! :** Ilysm! QOTD: Do you agree with me that Emblem 3 are like.. idk cute? and 5SOS too? INCLUDING 1D of course.

-Shan.