Chapter 6

I have arrived at school, Damn. Some girls were already looking at me. Haven't seen me in skirts before? Oh, wait, I don't wear skirts in school. Sigh. I heard someone wolf whistled at me, but I brush it off. Okay? I'm feeling uncomfortable. I head to my locker and get some of my  books. First period: English.

I head to my English class and my fellow classmates stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Okay? Awkward. I just shrugged and brush it off, again. I head to my desk and placed my things on the desk.

"Hey, Jade." Paul greeted me. He asked me out before, but he was only faking it, he also bullied me and made fun of me and now he's smiling and being nice to me? What a powerful skirt this is. Sigh. Paul has brown hair, it's in a messy position as always. "Hey, I just want to ask you something." he rubs the back of his neck. "Would you go and have lunch with me?" he smiled. Say no. Say no. My mind tells me.

"Sorry? but no?" I was unsure of my answer. I mean, I don't want to be fooled again. He asked me out but then faked it. AND he made fun of me. I just need to say no to the guys right now. Not that they really asked me.

"But why?" his eyes were full of hope. I'm not falling for that again.

"I'm sorry, but, you tricked me once. You asked me out but then it was only fake. I don't want to fall for that again." I explained and played with my finger looking down. "I'm sorry, Paul."

"I understand, I'm sorry for tricking you." he said and stood up. I looked at the window. Sigh. This is my life.

Mr. Allison entered the room and starts the lesson. I listened to him carefully I wrote down what he was saying and also I wrote down what he placed at the board. The bell ranged and I placed my things neatly inside my bag. I went out of the room and heard someone called my name.

"Jade!" female voice, familiar. "Thirlwall!" Oh, Damn. The twins. I turn around and saw the both of them along with Hailey, both eyebrows raising up. What do they want now?

"Yeah?" I said nervously.

"Well.. well.. well.. if it isn't, Bitchwall." Hailey chuckled. "I see people staring at you. But that doesn't mean you're already popular." she lightly pushed me.

"I wasn't hoping that I'm popular."

"Talking back, I see." she chuckled. "Where'd you learn that? from mummy." she laughed. I clenched my fist. I want to punch her or maybe slap her, but I can't I never had the chance to. "What!? Can't talk back now?" she pushed me, hard until I stumble and fell to the floor.

"You know what, Hailey? I have done enough of this. " I said standing up from the ground.

"Oh really?" she taunts and slaps me across the face. It hurts, tears quickly blurred my vision. I saw Taira's expression she was shocked like she was gonna stop Hailey but she can't. I clenched my fist and looked at Hailey. "Fight me, you little shit."

I'm so angry, hurt, stressed and depressed right now. I have done enough. I didn't waste any time anymore, and before I know it my hand came across and landed on her face. I just slapped the Hailey Charlton. Nicole, Tara and Taira's eyes widen and there mouth was hanging wide open. What the hell did I just do?

"Wrong move, bitch." she spits and slapped me harder, she pushed me and grab a handful of my hair. "Pathetic little bitch!" she slapped me again and throw me into the ground as she let go of my hair. "Interfere with me one more time and I'll tie you to the flagpole." she spits and kicked me in my stomach. I tried to stand up but can't, my body hurts. Why did I slap her, if I knew this would happen?

"Jade? Jade!" I heard Perrie's voice. She rushed to me and helped me stand up. "Oh my God. did Hailey did this to you? she will pay for what she have done to you." she said placing her hands on my cheeks.

"You know what? I just slapped her." I smiled feeling proud, but that wasn't worth it though.

"You what!?" Perrie exclaimed and her eyes widen. "Did you even realize what you have done?" she said. "She'll haunt you for the rest of your life."

"Like I don't know that? of course, I know, I just have enough of it, she hurts me almost everyday and it's payback time." I said evilly. Oh my gosh. Am I evil now? like Hailey? I hope not.

--

It's already 5:43 PM, I need to go home. I waited for the bus for a couple of minutes and it came. The bus was a little bit crowded and full so I just stand up. After 15 minutes we finally arrived at the apartment. I fiddle for my keys and place it in the keyhole.

"I'm here!" I called. "Hello?" the lights were off so I turned it on. No ones here. "Leigh, Jesy, Perrie! You guys here?" the kitchen, none. the bathroom, none. the rooms, none. Where are they?

I decided to make my own dinner and texted Jesy, Perrie and Leigh.

*To: Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Perrie
-Guys, where are you? I'm home and alone. ;( Come home, please?

I waited for about 3 or 5 minutes, before Jesy's name appeared on my screen.

*From: Jesy
-I'm at the bar for now, Jade. I'm celebrating someone's birthday if you want to come, just come. Downtown. :) Luv yaa! P.s There's some hotties over here!!!!

I laughed at her text. Oh, Jesy. Another text message came, it's from Leigh.

*From: Leigh-Anne
-I'm at the grocery buying groceries. I'll be coming home, lateer..! What do you want by the way? Chocolate syrup/ strawberry?

I smiled at Leigh's text. I thought she was at a bar again, getting drunk..But I'm glad she's finally having concern for our food.

*To: Leigh-Anne
-Cool. I would like some chocolate syrup, please. And make sure you come home. ;))

*To: Jesy
-No thanks, Jess. Just DON'T HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE!! Love you! *insert tmonkey emoji*

I sighed and ate the dinner I made, Spaghetti. Yum. I finished my dinner and washed thee dishes. It's really boring here. Afterwards I sat at the couch and my phone buzzed and Perrie's name appeared, I smiled.

*From: Perrie
-You know where to find me! :D Can you come here?

*To: Perrie
-Library, again? and sorry I can't, come home now! Pezza, please?? ;(

*From: Perrie
-Fine, I'll come home. Do you have any food there? :p

*To: Perrie
-There's some spaghetti left. :D

*From: Perrie
-Sounds good to me. I'm on my way, love you! *insert lip emoji*

I smiled and sighed. I turned the TV on and watch Family Guy. My favorite TV show. The Family Guy reminded me of my little cousin, she loves this show. My eyelids are getting heavy and before I know it I drifted off to sleep.

-
'YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! OH-OH THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL! ' I heard the WMYB tone and I jump up from the couch, I saw Perrie standing infront of me.

"You scared me, Perrie." I placed my hands on my chest.

"You know what I can't sleep." she said sitting beside me.

"What time is it?" I can't help but ask.

"3:45AM." she said yawning. 3:45? How long did I sleep? "Tomorrow we will meet One Direction!" she said excitement is clear on her voice.

"I know, let us take a sleep now."  we drift off to sleep in a couch. Tomorrow. The 30th, we will meet One Direction.