It's All A Lie part 2

As I was walking to my home, I was a bit hesitant. The reason as to this was that I feel that my mom has/had been hiding something from me, but what? Once I saw my house my pace slowed down. Once entering the house I looked for my mother. It was hard looking for my mother but I eventually found her. She was in the kitchen talking to this one lady. "Oh hey, your here soon. Come sit down with us." I went to sit with her. "Hi Sally" "um hi.?" "Sally I want you to know that what you might hear is going to be a shock." Great how more nervous do I have to be for you to tell me. "I'm not your real mother, in fact I'm your mother sister. Your mother had you when she was in the worst state and been hospitalized for reasons. Now that she is not in the hospital I feel like you can finally get to know your real mother." How can she not be my mom...I don't buy it. This must be a twisted joke right? "How do I know your not just pulling a joke on me?" "If you want proof I have all the papers that proves that you are my daughter." The lady said in a smoothe voice. "Can I see?" I need to see it. If she is my real mother than I don't know what to do then. That would mean that my life was a lie. "Here you go, sorry I wasn't in your life Sally." Looking at the papers I can truly say that this women is my real mother. What do I do, would I have to go live with her now. How about school, would I attend a new school? If so I am going to miss Dante.
__________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I uploaded this so late. I understand that you might hate me, but I'm not feeling like myself that much anymore. I feel depressed and I frequently been having anxiety attacks in school. Also right now I'm worried about a friend of mine and yeah life is just not the greatest. Ik all excuses but I'm truly sorry. I'ma try my hardest to do another update. Like I said I'm sorry for all the viewers and followers.