Failing my test

I can't believe I failed my test. It is my first time failing any test. What would my mother say to me...I never failed any test...I'm such a failure. "Are you ok? Are you that stressed about the test, it's ok since you are still smarter than anyone." Dante tried to comfort me. See he's way to nice. He is just way too good for me. Ughhhhhh!. I do feel a little bit better after he said that. Can I really trust him though. Isn't it a bit weird that he just suddenly decided to be with me. After all I was always by myself without anyone except my mother. What if this was all for a show. He can easily just want to make a fool out of me. He probably doesn't want to be with me, but then again he made all the bully to stop. He helped me with my bully. How can I not trust him. He is nice and caring...but it can all be an act. Yeah he might be acting. Dante is probably thinking that he wants to leave. "Um...Sally are you ok?" Oh yeah I forgot that he was here. "Yeah...um just thinking a bit. Sorry" "Why are you sorry it's ok to space out you know that." You see he's too kind. "Yeah I know that." But I still feel bad that I failed my test. My mother is going to be so disappointed in me. She probably think that I'm slacking of. My phone rang and I checked who called. It was my mother. "Well sorry Dante but I have to go...see you soon."
*time skip to Sally home*
As I enter the house I saw my mother.
"Sally I got a call from your principle that you failed your test. He said that you can make it up if you still want to be enroll in that high school. You know how strict that dumb school can be." "Yeah I would love to make it up. And also I still want to keep going to that school." After that I just laid in my bed thinking about my life.

So so sorry about the late update...if you don't know already this book is on hold till I get better ideas. Also since school started and I'm barely a freshman I have a lot of things to do. Especially since I have 4 honors classes that I have to keep good grades in. So yeah again sorry for the late update