Chapter 1

Hi my name is Sally and I go to high school. I live in a 2 story house with my mom. She is super nice and super protective. She told me that my dad used to be cruel to her. Then they finally got divorce. Maybe that why my mom is so protective. But she doesn't need to worry about me, because I'm a nerd. My mom knows that in my high school there is no one brave enough to be my friend or to even hang out with me. I spend my recess time in the library. Mainly because I read to many books that makes me a nerd. I have a wonderful life so far and I want to keep it that way. I am convinced that I don't need any friends to make feel great about my self. I might be lonely but I'm a happy girl. My mom said that I'm wrong that I do need friends or I will be lonely forever, which actually doesn't make me worry at all.

My high school is super fancy for proper people only. They will only accept good behavior in my school, and only good grades. We are only expected to get only 1 B in our midterms and report card. If you get more than 1 B you get expelled. They are really harsh on grade and behavior. But I am the only nerd in my school, so it makes people not to even notice me at all. That is why I don't have any friends in my school. No one wants to be my friend at all, or that what u thought. I never new that a boy will have a crush on me. I actually never expected that to happen at all. Well I had my schedule always organized. So that means that I alway go to the library when it is lunch time. And that means that the boy who likes me is going to the library tomorrow just like me.

Please enjoy this book and I will try my best to finish it but I might be busy with school, well I will try to publish as many pages as I could.
Love y'all ~ maria