Chapter 2

The mission was to collect data about a certain band of thieves, it was pretty much a B-rank. Ever since Naruto-kun and Sasuke stopped Kaguya Otsutsuki with the help of Sakura-chan, our missions have been less severe making the ranks alter. However, Kakashi-sensei warned us that it could easily turn into an A or S-rank mission if we were not careful.
Naruto and I soared through the trees. The cool breeze calmed my nerves of talking to him.
"Hey, Naruto-kun," I muttered.
"Yeah, Hinata?"
"E-er... nevermind."
So much for calmed nerves.
"No, tell me! I wanna know," Naruto whined like a child. I started giggling.
"What's so funny?"
"Oh, um, nothing.." I giggled.
"Now, you've gotta tell me that too!"
"I don't gotta do anything!"
"Hinata...." Naruto-kun had a sad look of shock on his face. He looked down.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"
"No, it's not that... But has anyone ever told you how absolutely beautiful you are."
'Beautiful you are'
'Beautiful you are'
'Beautiful you are'
It was ringing in my head.
I blushed heavily and Naruto-kun looked back at me and shot be with the most goofily cute smile I had ever seen.
"Hey, Naruto-kun, do you think we should stop and camp here now?"
"Oh yeah, it is getting dark," Naruto-kun said, "I'll set up a fire for us. You just stay right here."

After a good ten minutes.. a particular random thought stuck with me:
What would Naruto-kun do if he thought I was in danger?
I tried several times to shake off the thought and focus on the mission at hand, but I couldn't. I quickly devised a plan in my head of how to play this off.
"HELP, NARUTO-KUN, HELP! NARUTO-KUN, PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed, all tied up from the knotts I did myself.
"HINATA? HINATA ARE YOU OKAY? HINATAAA!" Naruto-kun shouted at the top of his lungs.
Wow, I already didn't think he'd go this far. Oh, well I am one of his comrades, that's why.
"HINATAAA!" That screech brought me back to reality. Naruto-kun was untying all of the knots. Once he had done that, he hugged me ever so tightly, I couldn't breath... or maybe that was from shock. Meh.. NARUTO-KUN JUST HUGGED ME!
"Hinata, HINATA, SPEAK TO ME. ARE YOU OKAY?"
"Y-yeah," I whispered, "thanks for saving me." I can't believe this actually kind of worked! I closed my eyes, carrying on the act. That reminded me of the only reason that I am on this mission, my eyes.. my byakugan. Neji-niisan wasn't available, so I was chosen. That Kakashi...
I suddenly opened my eyes. Naruto was rushing and leaping through the trees with me in his hands. But we weren't going in the direction we came in... or the direction we were meant to go in. It was a completely differemt direction.
"W-where are we going, N-naruto-kun?"
"No where in particular. Just far away. People are coming after you, eh? We'll just have to get as far away from them as possible. In a direction they won't expect."
"But, Naruto-kun I was the one--"
"Hush," he interrupted, "just relax in my arms and look pretty as you always. Don't worry your little head about a thing, I've got it under control." He pecked my forehead.
I blushed so freekin' much that I actually did faint. Lying there... in NARUTO-KUN'S ARMS!!