"Well boys pick a bowls and follow me." Ember picked up one of the bowls and started heading for her red door. "Oh Kie , are there any particular weapons you want us to make?"

"Surprise me." Ember smiled and walked through the open red door into her forge the door closed behind the boys as they passed its threshold.

"Okay girls let's get started." My work room changed and bend to my will as I pictured the wooden room turn to white granite. I shaped the Floor around the skeleton putting them all in side giant granite tubes.

"Mahogany can you feel those with water please? Oh and Loveday after she's done dump some of the black sand over there in the corner in each one and then add in a pound of salt and clay." Each one is going to need a power source I guess I'll just do this one by one.

I formed a crystal sphere, dropping in different herds and roots in side of it after I finish adding in all the ingredients, I started to make twelve more identical sphere putting the same ingredients inside of them.

"What are you doing Kie." Loveday and Mahogany walked over towards my table. I guess they finished already.

"I'm making them a eternal power core it's so they can have a back up energy source and also store up energy as well."

"You've really put allot of thought into this haven't you?" Loveday smiled down on me.

"Well yes I did it for all of my humonculi."

"Wait how many do you have?!" Mahogany asked in disbelief.

"Give or take 350." The girls mouths dropped open.

"What?! How!?"

"Well simple over the years I have saved and given many creatures a second chance at life. Those who had lost everything in life, those who where set down the wrong path, and even the creature looked down on as lower life forms because of their mixed blood. The one thing I hate to see is someone being miss treated by their own people, and it Sparks something in me that makes me want to save them you know." I looked up from the table to see them smiling down on me with tears in their eyes.

" Your a really sweet person Kie. So do you need any help with theses power cores?"

"Well actually I need to fill each of them with arcane magic, but I don't have the energy right now so how about we go watch the Succubus/Incubus trials." I'm only wanting to go just so I can gauge the abilities of the succubus representative.

"You just want to go so you can spy?" Mahogany announced while grabbing her things.

"Shut up Moh." I teleported into the arena, with Loveday and Mahogany no far behind me to my surprise Ember and the boys where already here waiting for us.

"So how was work with The heavenly witch?" Asked Loveday as she sat next to Altear and Vinik

" She's fucking evil!" Altear yelled

"The moment we walked in all hell broke loose and she made us work like dogs." Vinik's voice sound tired.

Pov everyone

"Well at least we'll be able to get some rest after this."

"No you won't." Both Kie and Ember said at the same time.

"There way to much for us to do." Kie laughed out as he looked at his friends faces. His laughed continued until a certain Fae picked him up and placed him in his lap.

"Why do I feel like that laugh was more evil than comical?

"It was." Everyone said out loud, even people that weren't part of the group answered.