Talking Before Thinking...

The same night
Lucy's POV

I woke up hearing loud voices. I turn to see Erza, Happy and Gray looking at the window near me....I feel my forehead and it felt warm on the center...

"Lucy did he do anything to you?!" Erza said panicked. "Um who?" "Natsu he was here..." "Oh...but I feel nothing wrong with me so I'm fine...I guess." Gray sighed in relief and said, "Good. Are you feeling better?" "I'm getting there...the deep cuts are gone! But they leave scars?" "Yeah that's what Wendy tried to help with... she said she's sorry that the cuts left scars and she couldn't do anything about it." "Aw no! It's fine! I'm glad she healed only the cuts because now I don't need to limp anymore! So I'm happy!" Everyone looks at me in sadness. "Are you sure you are happy Lushie...?" I turn to Happy and he felt like crying. I sigh. "I'm not happy...but I'm relieved that I don't have to be in pain anymore..."

They all hug me gently and said, "We are here for you..." I hugged them back and I felt happy now. That some of my friends want to BE my friend again. I miss them.....

The Next Morning

I woke up again. Gosh I must have fell asleep in their arms. Well that's awkward....Well have to get up sooner or later! I got up kinda struggling but was walking.

I got to the door of the infirmary to hear voices. I think it's Gray and Erza...?

"I don't know Gray...Natsu and Lucy's relationship didn't get better at all. I'm worried for her. I've heard from someone random in the guild comment that Natsu wants to beat her up more..."

"Ya....in the past few weeks they haven't been good. I've also heard that Natsu is just acting nice to be the good and innocent person here..."

"I don't know what to do with them... I'm nervous...let's go check on Lucy now..."

Oh no...I ran back to my bed then I act like I just got out...

"Oh your awake Lucy!" Erza said. I awkwardly laugh then said, "Yeah....I'm feeling better. Well I'm going to go home! Bye and thank for looking out for me!" I hug them and I ran out of the infirmary. I'm afraid...what if those things are true...

I got home and I locked the door. I lean against the door panicking... is he going to hurt me more....? I don't know...and I don't want to take a chance at that......

I got my pink suit case and I started to pack some of my clothes and pictures. I pick up my doll Michelle and I held her in my arms.

Suddenly I hear a tap on the window. I turn to see Natsu there. I pulled the curtains in so he wouldn't see me packing. I put the suit case under my bed and I quickly open the curtains up.

I open the windows and said, "Natsu...? What are you doing here...?" He got in and scratched the back of his head. He sat on my bed and yawned. He looks like a mess. His hair is messier than usual. And he has bangs under his eyes. Did he even sleep?! "Look Lucy I'm sorry what happened with ya know yesterday... I just think as a Heartfilia you would know not to hurt or do that to people. And I was shocked and angry that you did that to my best friend. I think you should know better to not do that to people when they just come back after years."

Again with this. "Natsu...STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEING A HEARTFILIA! PEOPLE WANT TO KILL US FOR MONEY! THEY TRIED DOING THAT BEFORE! I HATE THAT YOU JUST TALK BEFORE YOU THINK! God keep all the rude thoughts about me in your head!" I looked at him and he was depressed. "I'm going to go...I'm sorry."

As Natsu was about to just out the window, he had pain...sadness...is his eyes...I walk towards him a little to notice...he was crying a little...

My eyes widen. I run towards him but I guess he couldn't hear me. I jump out the window and was hugging him from behind. While falling he was shocked and quickly put his hands under my legs to keep me from getting injured.

I sigh in relief.

"Lucy don't do that! You can get injured! Again! By me..." I looked at him and tried to change the subject. "

The pain in his eyes...

Were unforgettable...

I try to smile and I say, "Um can you take me back to my apartment I locked the door...." He chuckles and says, "Okay..." He put me on his back and started to jump back up to my room.

Whew! I hated that!

I got off him and I said, "Thanks Natsu...." I look for him and he fell asleep on my bed...

I smile and I get on the opposite side of my bed and I fell asleep.

Well Great.............

I have to wake up soon go leave....

I'm going to miss you all.....

But I have to make it past Natsu when I go....It's going to be difficult...but I have to try...